Nutrient issuse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozzy-plant-eater

Reaction score
hey peeps need to ask something.. i have BioBix top max now the N-P-K is - 01.01.01 how much can I use in a 10lt drum?

10 lt whats that like 2 1/2 gallons notvery strong idk try 2 tsp. per gal and see what it does

That sounds like it is an organic mixture. Don't let the numbers fool you. It is a ratio by volume sometimes and sometimes it is a ratio by mixture. Usually the organic lines have much lower numbers because the elements are not in chelated form. If it is organic, make sure you aerate the solution well (if going into water). If going into soil, get some Mychorrizae and mix into the soil with it and then water with a solution of molasses/water to help activate the microbes so that they can multiply and begin the chelation of the nutrients. :)

Virtually all nutes I have every used have feeding guidelines. Doesn't this line of nutes have any kind of feeding schedule with recommended dosages? Not sure I would be liking that--you are just flying blind...

Latest posts

Back