Nutrient or Bug Problem? with pic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tokinbbgum

Reaction score
this is a leaf from my bubblegum x romulan strain that i'm growing outdoors in a 4 gallon pot. just added fert. 10-10-10 last week. I dont know if this is a fertilizer or bug problem. please help me.

leave.jpg

I have no idea about that one, is it on the whole plant?

If those are holes in the leaves, it looks like a bug problem to me.... looks like something was munching on it .

Whats up tokinbbgum. It looks like a PH fluctuation problem. I found a pic that looks just like your plant and that was the problem. You might want to check the PH of your soil. Here is the pic i'm talking about.

pag_figure_07.jpg

Im having a similar problem..except the spots are sort of shiney..and its not really effecting the growth...its not slugs either...any Idea?

TURKEYNECK said:
Im having a similar problem..except the spots are sort of shiney..and its not really effecting the growth...its not slugs either...any Idea?
Any pics TURKEYNECK?

"Sunburn" sometime looks pretty similar to the posted pics.

well its nowhere near that bad and it seems to be going away..if It gets bad or stunts growth in any way I'll post a pic.

Hey Hey I am a new grower and my yungins are exhibiting the same thing... It does not seem to spread to the other (new ) leaves if I move them out of direct southern sunlight or indoors. but I have also sprayed with one of the comercial vegatable insecticides. So I dont know what is really helping.I have enclosed some picts...
The baby started from seed is about 18 inches now in a 10 in pot with MG potting soil and an MG time release fert. I now let it outside for about 6 hrs then move inside by a sunny window. water once a week or put it in a nice rain down pour

100_1905.JPG

100_1898.JPG

Latest posts

Back