Nutrients FTW!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fodmod16

Reaction score
Gosh fellers im so full of **** i dont know where to begin:watchplant:
here is a list of stuff i use religously.
1 and formost "SuperBloom tm" 0-60-0 if u can find it. I think its been changed to 0-59-0, works just as good.
2 compost from the local sewer treatment center. Its called Milorganite by the pros. Wash your hands after touching or use gloves, you will find out why when ya show up :D just be patient its not that bad!
3 an hand full of ash from the fire place or campfire... a lil dab'l do ya
4 Willow braches, dont make a diff which species as long as its a Willow 1/4"-1/2" x 10"
5 an 5gal bucket or 2 for making tea :bong1: <-- brewery heh

Ok assuming you know a little about growing plants in general this is a short description at best...
NEVER under esitmate the potentcy of any Brew mentioned here!
Most all of this is Old news to most longtime growers, its all in how ya do it.
First, take a 5g plas bucket, 2 good heaping hands of compost/milorganite, 2gals of water, and a couple of tspns of the ash, mix in bucket and let stand for 2 days or so depends, on the compost is grassy or hardwood, anyway its the **** ur after.
Second, after u have a good tea strain all the particles, i pour it into 2nd bucket through an old teashirt.
Third, add 2 tblspns of SuperBloom to the tea and 1 more gal of water. stir!
i further dilute this tea when watering, the younger the plant the more dilute. The older the plant gets the more it will tollerate. Progress slowly!
Use this to water with, up until 14 days prior to bloom. And swap to clear water.:watchplant:
:bong: you thought i forgot the willow.. heh
the willow is used to clone, and the first quater of growth. Just make a tea with the willow stems only. A add as necessary to the organic tea or use it soly on your clones. Miraculous results. Make the willow tea as sterile as possible, take care in collection, dont get dirty and cover the bucket until ready, pour up in 1 gal milk jugs...
:bong: :bong: well i think i spilled all the beans, hope it all makes Some sense...
Like i said its old news to many but an almost Total approach to Organic and cheap... Its all free but the SuperBloom and it dont take much. in fact ive started using it only in the first quater of veg...It may sound backwards as far as the nutrient pool goes. but i can tell ya, after 3 weeks you will wounder what exactly you planted :D

thats enough :**: for now. Happy growing:watchplant:
TTYL
FodMod16

Latest posts

Back