Nutrients help needed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rastagal

Reaction score
Hi all I had been using Diamond nectar on my 4 week old plant, but i hear its for hydro, so I went to garden center and bought fert called BABY bio
COMPOUNDS: 10.6 4.4 1.7
IS THIS OKAY. THANKS RASTA

Not familiar with that brand, but from the N-P-K it looks like it will be ok.

Btw, there are very few nutrients made "just for hydro", since they are almost always mixed with water first anyway.

hi all can some one give me some advice on this indica its approx 4 wks, and I think its a bit small, is there anything I can get to boost its size? its under a 125w dual spec envirolite.

CIMG0010.JPG

CIMG0009.JPG

CIMG0013.JPG

fan fan fan fan fan . your stem is to tiny . right now i would turn fan on low so it wouldnt blow it down then as the stem thickens turn up notch and you probably need to bring your light down closer it looks like its stretching too it making stem thinner .

Thanks Skunk. I fed it baby bio on teusday, and I think its growing faster its getting bushier with a lot of growth underneath the first main set of leaves.
Since I stared using fan, stem has gotten thicker, just a little, but its lots better.

Thanks so much,

Rasta

welcome , but dont forget to bring light closer too .

Bringing the light closer is not her problem...adjusting her depth of field by turning the apperture up or down and also focusing on the proper subject will fix this. Besides by the look of the background i see you have used a flash, not a stand alone light source. I see a lot of pictures in here that are shit. But the plants are awesome! Dont smoke before taking photos, will help too...lol but Rastagal ill post my pic of my plant i was talking about in erlier post. I am using a Canon 20D and a Canon 28-135mm lens. On my macros i use a 180mm Canon lens. I guess you could say i'm slightly above average when taking photos.

After reading your post Skunk. I realize you were talking about bringing in the light closer for the plants, not the photo. lol:rolleyes: but anyways please critique these will you guys. These are the original problem plants iu had earlier in recent posts. This is a week after its been under 24/0 since last pics.

Pic 1.jpg

pic 2.jpg

pic 3.jpg

Closet Grower said:
Bringing the light closer is not her problem...adjusting her depth of field by turning the apperture up or down and also focusing on the proper subject will fix this. Besides by the look of the background i see you have used a flash, not a stand alone light source. I see a lot of pictures in here that are shit. But the plants are awesome! Dont smoke before taking photos, will help too...lol but Rastagal ill post my pic of my plant i was talking about in erlier post. I am using a Canon 20D and a Canon 28-135mm lens. On my macros i use a 180mm Canon lens. I guess you could say i'm slightly above average when taking photos.

and modest too ... LOL
I wish I had your camera skills .

heres the said plant now. a little bigger again

CIMG0044.JPG

CIMG0045.JPG

Closet Grower said:
After reading your post Skunk. I realize you were talking about bringing in the light closer for the plants, not the photo. lol:rolleyes: but anyways please critique these will you guys. These are the original problem plants iu had earlier in recent posts. This is a week after its been under 24/0 since last pics.

yours is lovely too:)
How old is it? what strain etc, share all , enquiring minds wanna know .

mines aprrox 6 weeks now, and its almost 10 inches, waiting till its a foot to flower. what about you. This is my first grow, I cant believe I got this far :)

Rastagal

Rastagirl, I know you recently transplanted but you need to again, and soon.

I'd suggest a 8 liter container.

And if I were you I'd seek out potting soil that was rich in organic nutrients such as:
worm castings
bird & bat shit
seaweed/kelp.

It's better to use organic soil already rich in organic nutrients than to add them. You'll still have to add nutrients, but less than before.

I betcha that if you switch to a bigger container and spend the extra $$ for top of the line potting soil, as soon as the roots hit that new soil you'll see explosive, lush growth.

When you do transplant, water just before & after with horticultural vitamin B-1. You can purchase it alone or use a product that already contains it (in the states example Thrive Alive).

Ganja, thats great advice, thanks so much. I will indeed go for better soil this time. Im going to re-pot tomorow hopefully.

vitamin b1, never heard of it :) but Ill look around for it.

thanks
Ganja

Rastagal

MOdest Mouse thats me...lol anyways i really dont know what im growing thats why i responded to your earlier posts. But pic 1 looks like the same as yours right? For all i know it could be dandelion. and the other ones, with the slender narrower blades look like they might either be ak some sort of common weed we grow up here in ALASKA. I smoked some of that lastnite and was not at all impressed by it. I mean i havent smoked for like 9-10 years but i wanted to test the potency of the plant before wanting to go on growing more. And to be honest it just gave me the giggles. No real HIGH.

re-potted tofay and I think I see signs of female theres little things,not stipules, starting to grow, and they have hairs coming out. Im pretty sure its a girl.I re-potted this morning, again I tore some roots, but its been in pot since about 9.am this morning, its bottom leaves drooped a tiny bit for about a half an hour then it all perked right up. I gave it tpeid weak nuts feed.Its smells great again:)
I need to get a better magnigying glass, anyone know where i can one oline?

thanks a million,

Rastagal:)

Latest posts

Back