Nutrients Hydroponic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onmikesline

Reaction score
Hello guys, I been looking for some nutrients for my hydro and I wanted to know what you think about this.

this comes in one kit. anything better would you recommend?

FOXFARM NUTRIENTS

BIG BLOOM 32oz.

GROW BIG HYDRO 32oz.

TIGER BLOOM 32oz.

Those wld work....I use General Hydroponics 3 part system. What price are they banging you for on those?

I just read that organics is tricky in hydro. I don't know if that is organic or not but I personally would use a nutrient that is formulated specifically for hydro to eliminate any issues, especially if you are new to growing or are new to hydro. I have heard a lot of people have success with the GH flora 3part. I am currently using advanced nutrients' Jungle Juice and am really pleased with the results so far. :)

this is where i found it

hxxp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180817854514#ht_3050wt_1169

I have had excellent results using GH 3 part in my DWC buckets

onmikesline said:
^ im ordering that because its a little cheaper.

I hve found that GH 3 part is usually cheaper in price. I buy the gallon bottles on Amazon now. It's so weird buying my MJ growing supplies on Amazon. Lol

general hydroponics is the way to go.. 3 part gro micro and bloom.. its cheap and easy.. mixing is really easy and simple.. and it works awesome from seedlings to veg to flower..

i use a simple mix in veg of 1tsp of each part per gallon..
30gal = 30tsp gro, 30tsp micro, 30tsp bloom...
this is a pretty low ppm but i promise in hydro if you feed your moms/veg plants at least 2 times a day with this they will grow very nicely and stay very healthy..

when you get into bloom you are gonna want to add a few things.. liquid cool bloom, powder cool bloom, and a few others i cant remember there names at the moment..

i used a lot of nutes in my day.. GH was the first and after trying a bunch of others i came back to it and will stick with it from now on.. =)

Latest posts

Back