nutrision

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sum_kid

Reaction score
i never grew b4 and i was ganna try hudro for the first time but theres no hydro store to get the nutes from so i juss decided to go soil. can sumone help me on what different kind of nutes i need for the different stages? and where can i get it. i only have a walmart homedepot and lowes in my area. o and wut soil should i get? i dont wanna buyin a whole different set of stuff and mix it all up cus dis is my first time and juss want it to be easy.

when I first started growing in soil I used mircle grow seed starter... then when I started flowering I was noticing I need nutrients and ph down and all this other stuff, might as well get a credit card and order online and have it mailed to you...

when I started I bought everything from homedepot... take the drive to lala land and get the stuff you need cause youll need it for best yeild, if not try growing it outside if you live south and weather is good year round...

Latest posts

Back