NV's SS jungle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They were a rowdy bunch of thugs. We couldn't really have people come over 'cause they would meet them out on the road and proceed to tear the trim and hubcaps of their cars for them before they could make it to the house.

those arent dogs they're dinosaurs....

Hehe! We had one that was a true killer. man, she was bad. We would have coyote come through every now and again. If they got too close to our side of the canyon all four would bale off into the woods. Then, when I woke up in the morning, she would be laying on the front lawn covered in blood. I mean like someone literally picked her up and tossed her through a wood chipper covered. I would always figure her for dead when I would find her like that. But, she would get up and I would hose her off and she never had a scratch on her. Heavy night of partying down at the creek, I guess:rolleyes:

NV, I checked the Cali connection site...and they have alot of nice stuff that I would l;ove to get my hands on. I've been told by a couple peolpe to stay away from the farm??? Have you had good experience with them? Because I'd really like to get a pack or 2. Can a guy find a keeper in 1 pack of their gear?

I know what you mean about the dog butt smell...I've caught myself looking around for the droppings when handeling some vegging plants...lol

Well, despite what you have heard about the farm, they sell a lot of beans and there are folk that buy from no where else. I think any place will generate some isolated bad review at some point, but the farm has been around and still the only place that has had those beans in a while now. Look at SB. My very first order there I never got. And one order I got the beans were totally trashed (the LUI I am running now) and I got a whole 2/10 germ rate. Now, I could say SB is a total ripoff, but I won't. That's because those two experiences account for a very small percentage of the business I have done there, and when you consider the big picture, they have been pretty dang reliable and treated me pretty well. All things considered. See what I mean? Now, if the Farm has been ripping folk off right and left, their seed business would have died out already, but that's not the case. In fact, they are going hard and don't look to be slowing down at all;) Just food for thought there bro...

Sup NV!

Hey LF, I've ordered from the farm with no problems at all. Matter of fact the DC's we have came from the farm

And, CC has got some dank gear, Swerve knows what he's doing....

Qman said:
Sup NV!

Hey LF, I've ordered from the farm with no problems at all. Matter of fact the DC's we have came from the farm

And, CC has got some dank gear, Swerve knows what he's doing....

Indeed they did! Wassup Q!:D You check out that nice leaf curl the DC is throwing out?;) ;)

nvthis said:
You check out that nice leaf curl the DC is throwing out?;) ;)

Ahhh yes, she should start turning purp if she already hasn't...

i did'nt see no purple man. i was looking close too. soon, eh? nice. nice. sounds good...whats this about 2 dogs butt? lol..., and scatterguns? lol...

i seen arts. 'ol pistol pete scattergun.:eek: :D ...

those are starting to look real nice Nv. you got two flower rooms man?

Nope bud, just the one. Sure wish I did have two though. Someday for sure. Actually, 2 1/2 flower rooms would be perfect.

It's just past week three and I can see some tips already going. I think when it starts Q said it goes pretty quick. His looked black.:hubba:

Hey, where you been hidin' at lil' buddy?

Well thanks for calming my nerves...your right there is alaways someone to talk sh*t about everything.....thanks man, Honestly I'd rather get it from the farm tha n the other 2 on the cali con's site...for the simple fact of I've never even heard of them....Thanks again man...you to Q!

What's up nvthis
Not to interupt you boys but I have a silly question about your DIRT. My first grow I had low PH problems using SS I thought that it was from not letting it sit long enough after mixing. But I have some of that same mix that has been sitting for months in 7 gal pots. I just tested it and it's testing low. 5.6
I added a few table spoons of hydrated lime and then flushed before I transplanted into them.
My question is have you or oman had low ph problems with the SS mix?

Peace MBT

mikeybtoken - I have run into issues with low pH on the runoff in my SS, I added a little more lime and it's now in the 6~6.3 area (I will add more lime to my next batch). I also water @ 7.0 with R/O, Ca/Mg and, Bud Candy at week 1, 3 & 6, that's it.

I let my soil 'cook' in str8 100~120 degree sun for about a month and a half, the hotter the better. SS will 'cook at 50 degrees and above from what I've read, doesn't seem right to me tho :confused: . I just used the last (well saved some for top dress) of my first batch. Waiting for the weather to warm up to make another batch with some tweaks.

NOTE: I've never had a pH issue with the plants, my last grow my runoff pH was 5.7~5.9 and, I never saw my plants show any sort of effects from it...

nvthis said:
I think when it starts Q said it goes pretty quick. His looked black.:hubba:

Just to show how purple these are...

Journal-7.jpg

dang Q! Those are black! I've never seen buds that dark!

Qman said:

Yeeah!! Haha! Q, that's some sick @ss bud right there brother!:cool: I got one joint of that stuff left.. Been saving it. And saving it. Think it's time to smoooooke it!!!

Qman said:

yeah, I put some of this through my grinder and ended up with a fat pile of coffee grounds!!!:D :confused2: :rofl: :fly:

hows it go NV? cant wait for next round of girly pics. holy hell Q those are dark. i had some outdoor early misty that was real dark, but not like that. those dark buds trip me out. i have cell photo only so its not really worthy of a post

docfishwrinkle said:
hows it go NV? cant wait for next round of girly pics. holy hell Q those are dark. i had some outdoor early misty that was real dark, but not like that. those dark buds trip me out. i have cell photo only so its not really worthy of a post

Haha! Hey man, I just put some up on Monday? :D

I'll get some more up here soon. Probably this weekend;)

Latest posts

Back