OA Seedbank

• Thread starter The Hemp Goddess
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K2L, welcome home, it is so nice to see you again. I haven't read this thread, just saw your name and wanted to say hi.

Hey RB, thanks for saying "Hey" - How're your roses going? Getting ready to cut mine back this week. I'm always around, but don't say too much these days.

Hey RB, thanks for saying "Hey" - How're your roses going? Getting ready to cut mine back this week. I'm always around, but don't say too much these days.
We have so much snow, it will be March before i get out there and prune. Won't that be fun? I love pruning roses so rewarding to see all the dead stuff gone and the new growth budding. Enjoy yours.

The Hemp Goddess,

Props for posting and replying to my thread. I wanted to PM you but I'm not sure how. Shows how much I know about Xen Foro :rolleyes: Is it just called OA Seed bank? Now I want to check them out. :cool: I personally can't figure out bitcoin and probably never will.

Edit. I think I found them: oaseeds.com?

Last edited:
LOL--yeah, I can't figure out Bitcoin either...and what the heck is Xen Foro?

To PM, you can just click on someone's avi and then select "Start a Conservation"

Here is the link to OA seedbank https://oaseeds.com/en/
They had the strains I wanted. The pack of Satori was a bonus pack and came with 14 seeds instead of 10. I also picked up Green Crack CBD, Chocolate Chunk, Chem Dawg CBD, Blue Dream, and OG Kush. They threw in some Chocolope Kush, which sounds good. I was happy with their service.

LOL--yeah, I can't figure out Bitcoin either...and what the heck is Xen Foro?

To PM, you can just click on someone's avi and then select "Start a Conservation"

Here is the link to OA seedbank https://oaseeds.com/en/
They had the strains I wanted. The pack of Satori was a bonus pack and came with 14 seeds instead of 10. I also picked up Green Crack CBD, Chocolate Chunk, Chem Dawg CBD, Blue Dream, and OG Kush. They threw in some Chocolope Kush, which sounds good. I was happy with their service.
Two thumbs up for showing me how to PM. Xen Foro is the name of the forum software for this site. It sez Software by Xen Foro at the very very bottom of the page. I am on another site that uses the same software which was how I recognized it on this one.

My grower (I buy, she grows) is always after high CBD strains and is absolutley obsessed with Purple Kush. Browsing through OA Seeds I can't believe the number of Purple Kush strains they carry and the low prices. I had only seen maybe 5 or 6 pure indica PK strains I would trust and this is after looking through more seedbanks than I can count. Alot of strains that are called PK aren't the real thing or even variations. Thanks again THG. If there was a thumbs up smiley I would post it here. :cool::cool:

THG, i just bought chocolate chunk seeds last night, have you had it? IT is wonderful. It puts me out. Woo hoo.
Does anyone else's mouth water over the name Chocolate Chunk? I have never smoked it myself but the name makes me think of Easter candy. If it's a mostly indica strain I might be able to convince my grower to grow it. Which would be great because I would make real chocolate chunk cookies with the trim and shake.

Rosebud, I have never had Chocolate Chunk, but bought it after you recommended it in the "Favorite Indica" thread. I love the name and, yes, it makes my mouth water, too.

Although I bought 2 (supposed) high CBD strains, I think a lot of these strains aren't actually very high in CBDs. The strains that Rosebud had tested didn't end up that high in CBDs. So, this year, I am planning on growing 2 plants that are cannabis/hemp. Someone I know had their cannabis grow pollinated by (cultivated) hemp and I am going to grow a couple of plants from those seeds. I will most likely get them tested, so I actually know the CBD content.

I love the chocolate chunk, i think it is 100 % indica.
From Leafly:
Chocolate Chunk by T.H. Seeds is a pure indica that will meld you with the couch. Very fast flowering of 55 days, great for sea-of-green growing method.

I have found that you and I have pretty much the same taste in bud. I don't think I'll be disappointed, either. Looking forward to trying it.

Since the signing of the Farm Bill into law by President political name, all hemp growing is now legal in all 50 states. Michigan, where I live, now has recreational marijuana and we can grow up to 12 plants. Earlier was mentioned customs will confiscate seeds. How do they know that they are for Marijuana or for Hemp? Seems like a door left open by someone.... just saying.

Thanks for recommending this seedbank THG. Just got a delivery from them a few days ago. They have a great selection, and sent me 20 of their gelato strain as freebies. I see that i'm going to be spending a bit over there.

Latest posts

Back