OA Seedbank

• Thread starter The Hemp Goddess
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

The Hemp Goddess

I tried a new seedbank this year. I wanted Satori seeds and a seedbank that accepted credit cards. I don't really understand Bitcoin and didn't want to have to use it.

OA seedbank had all the strains I wanted and they took credit cards. I had to e-mail them twice because I was stupid and they responded quickly and fixed by screw-up. Most of the seeds were in breeder packs and shipping was both reasonable and very stealth.

So anyway, just wanted to give them a thumbs up for good selection, accepting credit cards, and reasonable prices.

I tried a new seedbank this year. I wanted Satori seeds and a seedbank that accepted credit cards. I don't really understand Bitcoin and didn't want to have to use it.

OA seedbank had all the strains I wanted and they took credit cards. I had to e-mail them twice because I was stupid and they responded quickly and fixed by screw-up. Most of the seeds were in breeder packs and shipping was both reasonable and very stealth.

So anyway, just wanted to give them a thumbs up for good selection, accepting credit cards, and reasonable prices.

You mention Stealth, I understood anyone can order, buy and possess seeds. It's only when you actually germinate them that the poo hits the barn door.

You mention Stealth, I understood anyone can order, buy and possess seeds. It's only when you actually germinate them that the poo hits the barn door.
The fact you are ordering is enough for them to get a warrant , I learnt that the hard way

The fact you are ordering is enough for them to get a warrant , I learnt that the hard way

Guess i'll have to check a bit closer on that for Canada. I was going to order this week. Always something to keep a rabbits' tail short.
Thanks

Guess i'll have to check a bit closer on that for Canada. I was going to order this week. Always something to keep a rabbits' tail short.
Thanks
Canada will be different for sure - I thought it was legal there ,

Canada will be different for sure - I thought it was legal there ,

Yes we're legal for 4 plants per household. So, none of us would ever grow more than 4.:rolleyes: im guess its legal to buy seeds here but i dont know if there's a limit to how many per order. Doubt it. Heck with it i'm ordering anyway.

Yes we're legal for 4 plants per household. So, none of us would ever grow more than 4.:rolleyes: im guess its legal to buy seeds here but i dont know if there's a limit to how many per order. Doubt it. Heck with it i'm ordering anyway.
I thought I read something about you can only buy 4 seeds at a time

So in Canada for recreational the only way to buy seeds is through the government website. Legally now you're not allowed to grow seeds bought as souvenir or novelty seeds. So seeds that come from companies like serious seeds, Dinafem seeds Barney's Farm seeds Etc you're not allowed to grow.

Adults who are 18 years or older (depending on province or territory) are able to:

- possess up to 30 grams of legal cannabis, dried or equivalent in non-dried form in public
-share up to 30 grams with other adults
-purchase cannabis products from a provincial or territorial retailer
-grow up to 4 plants per residence (not per person) for personal use from licensed seeds or seedlings

Possession, production and distribution, and sale outside of what the law allows remain illegal and subject to criminal penalties, ranging from ticketing up to a maximum penalty of 14 years imprisonment.

https://www.canada.ca/en/services/health/campaigns/cannabis/canadians.html

Thanks
I ordered from True North Seedbank in Toronto last month, got my seeds in Vermont 7 days later and they all popped in 36 hours.
I recommend them highly.

Latest posts

Back