OA seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sir-tokes-alot

Reaction score
those of you thats ordered from OA seeds and shipped threw mail, how long it take to get your seeds? i ordered 10/6, shipped 10/8 and have not arrived yet! im located in the mid atlantic/central ACC reign!

I can't remember exactly, but I'm thinking it was around 2 weeks. As I remember, they shipped very stealth. I'd say they should be there anytime.

LOL--I am in eastern Oregon and I ordered seeds recently from a place in Sacramento because I thought it would be faster. I was thinking 4 or 5 days--it actually took 16 days to get them.

I can't remember exactly, but I'm thinking it was around 2 weeks. As I remember, they shipped very stealth. I'd say they should be there anytime.

LOL--I am in eastern Oregon and I ordered seeds recently from a place in Sacramento because I thought it would be faster. I was thinking 4 or 5 days--it actually took 16 days to get them.
patents ant my strong suit by any means!! thanks for shearing your experience!!

I've made a few orders from them. Like THG said, it was about 2 weeks from ship date, maybe a few days longer. Very stealthy, and I'm very pleased with them.

thay came today!! very stealthy! and 6 freebie seeds even with my small order!!

dropped 4 seeds early monday am, waiting on sprouts to pop!! 1 blackberry 1 haze 1 critical and 1 northern lights! cant wait!!!

Reactions: TOA
well its friday, only 1 popped, the critical 2.0! guess i buried them to deep, re dropped the haze, blackberry and northern lights this mourning, see how thay do!

soaked in warm water 24 hours them planted in dirt bout 3/4s a inch deep, keep moist till popped or 5 days! had 2 sprout up i done gave up on after i sewd n popped another sprout in them 2 pots, now i got 2 more going than i wanted and not sure what one of them are as far as genetics. got it narrowed down to 3 strands and should figure out what it is for its done...i hope!

I usually soak until cracked, or go the paper towel route until I see a tap root... then into a rapid rooter. That way I know which ones should make it above ground.

If I soak them I just swap out the water a few times a day. I usually go that route if I have nothing going on and nothing better to do.

auto critical 2.0.jpg
auto critical 2.0 at 70 days since sprouting
auto haze or blackberry.jpg
autos.jpg
auto haze at 67 days since sprouting...
autos2.jpg

Latest posts

Back