Object moving across sky

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tryguy2011

Reaction score
Last week I was looking up at the sky at night while smoking a joint, at the tip of the joint in the sky I saw a single intense flash, I thought it was the glow of the joint it was so bright, but when i moved the joint down the light was trekking across the stars literally moving that fast. The light was barely percievable, it was very far away and going extremely fast, it was not an airplane in my opinion. As the object moved across the sky it blinked one more time before i could no longer see it. For anyone wanting to know, i see airplanes going across the sky as well, this other object was nothing like the airplanes going across the sky. It was extremely far away and had a single light and emitted a pulse brighter in intensity than any light ive ever heard of. I pay close attention to sightings and am completely convinced that we are being visited. I have believed in the existence of other beings like ourselves for about a year now. The evidence is overwhelming. The problem i see is all of the fear that is being created involving these other beings. I dont think these other beings are the enemy at all. I have seen proof that says they are here to help. I think we as a whole are widely misled, and it is time for everyone to realize that we arent alone, and in fact the world is much more interesting than you have ever imagined.

Can i be Mulder ? But the Californication version :hubba:

Cool

"... We're not alone in this psychrodrome..."
-Peeping Tom

bho_expertz said:
Can i be Mulder ? But the Californication version :hubba:

He gets a ridiculous amount of asss in that show...lol But I still dig the show.

I took this picture at the car wash Saturday. If I'm not mistaken, that model of car is one that is previously unknown to mankind :hubba:

aliencarwash.JPG

Your lucky Art. Only aliens I ever get to see are standing outside of home depot.
And their weed is crappy.

last week during the motor fire i seen unusally bright light flickering over the mountain in the general direction of the fire. I thought it had to be helicopters trying to put out the fire. but when i realized how far away the light was i could not believe that a light from anything i have ever seen could travel that far and still be isanely bright. my partner did not see it the first 5 or six times it appeared and had me convinced i was trippin but boom he finally got a couple glimpses and was stuck staring at the sky for hrs. it flickered sparingly for about 30 min from wat i saw and it was between 9 and 10 last weekend in the sierra foothills of ca. dont know wat it was but this thread def. reminded me of my experience last week...trippy anyway for people smoking a jay in the dark

You guys are smoking way better bud than me.

*cough cough* Man made Satellite *cough cough*

:p

On tour with my old band, driving through the top of Texas years ago I seen something in the middle of nowhere. It literally crossed over the top of us over the highway, and by the time I got to the other side window, it was gone. It was low, had 3 lights, and was just hovering maybe a couple hundred feet up. AND I was sober at the time! I'm a believer. Not sure of what, but a believer in there's something we aren't being told at least.

I appreciate all of the comments. Someone asked if I was sure of what I saw, Yes, No doubts. In looking into this I discovered that there is a sighting reported every 3 minutes on average, somewhere on earth. Looking deeper I touched the surface of just basic information like thi hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk
This is as real as it gets, we the people have been treated like total dummies for quite awhile now. These craft that people are seeing are real, they have been lightly introducing themselves to us for quite awhile. Actually quite a bit is known about them, by a few people. We know that the universe is full of life and full of human like people, most of which are very peaceful and far more advanced. In fact we see proof of there benevolence by the lack of engagement with our military. Us military has weapons in space that sense ionization from the craft materializing and has capability to shoot down craft. I have seen a video of a craft being shot down the camera stayed focused on the object all the way to the desert floor. These craft are shaped like discs simply because of there function. The disc part of craft is a rotating magnetic field that creates little wormhole that pulls through spacetime, these things are interstellar capable. The speed of light is actually irrelevant here. These things are much faster and work with CONSCIOUSNESS. The chair is the wheel. Keep your eyes and ears open and you will soon see some very exciting times. Currently our space brothers have encouraged our government to announce there existence publicly, when this happens life will not be the same in such a good way that you will not be able to recognize it.
Good times are immediately around the corner. LIFE IS MUCH MORE INTERESTING THAN WE COULD HAVE EVER IMAGINED. Upon much research I have come to the conclusion that we are special, and powerful people we just dont realize it. There is much more to this life than what we have been sold. We are truly creating this world with more than our hands. Our thoughts have the power to create. Once we realize this the better off we will all be. Alot has been done by the wealthy to keep everyone else in a false belief system so that we may be easier controlled.

I saw a green shooting star look'n thing in '05 I think it was. I was thinking "Oh cool, green shooting star!" then it made a sharp 45 degree turn and vanished in the night. that same year, I saw a low flying deal with 3 lights in triangle formation. blacked out the stars in the center.

tryguy2011 said:
I appreciate all of the comments. Someone asked if I was sure of what I saw, Yes, No doubts. In looking into this I discovered that there is a sighting reported every 3 minutes on average, somewhere on earth. Looking deeper I touched the surface of just basic information like thi hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk
This is as real as it gets, we the people have been treated like total dummies for quite awhile now. These craft that people are seeing are real, they have been lightly introducing themselves to us for quite awhile. Actually quite a bit is known about them, by a few people. We know that the universe is full of life and full of human like people, most of which are very peaceful and far more advanced. In fact we see proof of there benevolence by the lack of engagement with our military. Us military has weapons in space that sense ionization from the craft materializing and has capability to shoot down craft. I have seen a video of a craft being shot down the camera stayed focused on the object all the way to the desert floor. These craft are shaped like discs simply because of there function. The disc part of craft is a rotating magnetic field that creates little wormhole that pulls through spacetime, these things are interstellar capable. The speed of light is actually irrelevant here. These things are much faster and work with CONSCIOUSNESS. The chair is the wheel. Keep your eyes and ears open and you will soon see some very exciting times. Currently our space brothers have encouraged our government to announce there existence publicly, when this happens life will not be the same in such a good way that you will not be able to recognize it.
Good times are immediately around the corner. LIFE IS MUCH MORE INTERESTING THAN WE COULD HAVE EVER IMAGINED. Upon much research I have come to the conclusion that we are special, and powerful people we just dont realize it. There is much more to this life than what we have been sold. We are truly creating this world with more than our hands. Our thoughts have the power to create. Once we realize this the better off we will all be. Alot has been done by the wealthy to keep everyone else in a false belief system so that we may be easier controlled.

:holysheep:

ishnish said:
I saw a green shooting star look'n thing in '05 I think it was. I was thinking "Oh cool, green shooting star!" then it made a sharp 45 degree turn and vanished in the night. that same year, I saw a low flying deal with 3 lights in triangle formation. blacked out the stars in the center.

Exactly what I saw. 3 lights in a triangle, center blacked out the stars. Not an "alien nut", but I know what I saw. Maybe it was some crazy military thing, but if so they aint telling us about it. I believe we are not told the reality, whatever that may be :)

Latest posts

Back