Object moving across sky

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tryguy2011 said:
I appreciate all of the comments. Someone asked if I was sure of what I saw, Yes, No doubts. In looking into this I discovered that there is a sighting reported every 3 minutes on average, somewhere on earth. Looking deeper I touched the surface of just basic information like thi hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk
This is as real as it gets, we the people have been treated like total dummies for quite awhile now. These craft that people are seeing are real, they have been lightly introducing themselves to us for quite awhile. Actually quite a bit is known about them, by a few people. We know that the universe is full of life and full of human like people, most of which are very peaceful and far more advanced. In fact we see proof of there benevolence by the lack of engagement with our military. Us military has weapons in space that sense ionization from the craft materializing and has capability to shoot down craft. I have seen a video of a craft being shot down the camera stayed focused on the object all the way to the desert floor. These craft are shaped like discs simply because of there function. The disc part of craft is a rotating magnetic field that creates little wormhole that pulls through spacetime, these things are interstellar capable. The speed of light is actually irrelevant here. These things are much faster and work with CONSCIOUSNESS. The chair is the wheel. Keep your eyes and ears open and you will soon see some very exciting times. Currently our space brothers have encouraged our government to announce there existence publicly, when this happens life will not be the same in such a good way that you will not be able to recognize it.
Good times are immediately around the corner. LIFE IS MUCH MORE INTERESTING THAN WE COULD HAVE EVER IMAGINED. Upon much research I have come to the conclusion that we are special, and powerful people we just dont realize it. There is much more to this life than what we have been sold. We are truly creating this world with more than our hands. Our thoughts have the power to create. Once we realize this the better off we will all be. Alot has been done by the wealthy to keep everyone else in a false belief system so that we may be easier controlled.

I'm sorry but you are making many claims, none of which are grounded in fact, it's all supposition and wishful thinking.

Please cite your scientific sources for all these Star Trek like claims?

What you saw was most probably a meteorite.

And as for "they are lightly introducing themselves", well, what a load of cods wallop as why does a supposedly advanced civilisation faff about the heavens
just teasing us? I does not compute and until they land on the Whitehouse lawn I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it.

Learn something called 'critical thinking' and then apply that to the subject in an objective manner as spouting guff about star drives and worm holes you saw on a website just don't hack it in the thinking man's world.

There have been and are aerial phenomena observed both visually and on radar that are as yet unexplained but to just rubber stamp that with 'alien visitor' is jumping the gun bigtime.

So what was 'the research' you did that makes you conclude we are special?

We are special anyway, my atoms were made in the heart of an exploding star, a super nova, that is pretty cool in my book as it's fascinating learning about science and our origins, ya know, things based on facts rather than wishfully thinking about things without the proper evidence to back it up.

The odds of life elsewhere are a lot greater than there not being life elsewhere but to say there are other human forms in the universe and that the speed of light is irrelevant because of vehicles passing through worm holes is pure science fiction and very poor 'science' at that.

Any nation that had gotten their hands on alien technology and reverse engineered it wouldn't still be launching satellites on rockets which is Chinese technology over a 1000 years old, ie,fireworks.

Klaatu barada nikto. :)

Everyone has weighed the question of the existence of other life. I put the answer as unresolved in my mind until last year. In looking up other stuff I started noticing that there was a crazy amount of sightings worldwide. There was too many to brush off as chance, I looked deeper and I got answers that satisfied my previously unsatisfied mind of 32 years. I am not a corporation I dont have anything to gain by talking about this topic. I feel that there is enough info. on this topic to satisfy peoples desires for information.
BEWARE THIS VIDEO MAY ALTER YOU CURRENT BELIEFS ABOUT THE WORLD
At least listen to DR. Greer
hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk[/URL]
This is real it has been going on for a long time, it is shocking, but that this information got out means that we are truly heading for positive change.

is it possible that what you may or may not have seen been a "shooting star"? I mean don't get me wrong about 3 years ago i was smoking and thought i saw a ufo right out my window but i know it's cos i was smoking salvia in my weed (which btw it tastes yucky) but besides the point.. but i'm just saying that it could have been a large peice of rock falling into the atmosphere and burning up :)

If it moved in a strait line or a continuous arc across the sky and was a continuous light that flashed brighter a couple times, then it sounds to me like you saw a satellite or even more likely the International Space Station. The flashing was probably the solar panels reflecting sunlight at a more direct angle. I have seen the ISS and satellites on many occasions while stargazing, a couple times through telescopes. They move fast too. The ISS usually takes less than 2 minutes to move from horizon to horizon, more or less depending on its orbit.

I've spent my whole life looking up at the stars. I've never seen anything I couldn't explain. I wholeheartedly believe in the existence of extraterrestrial life, but I've never personally seen anything to make me believe they've visited Earth.

The doctor is back!

In FACT, i DO see something moving in the sky. It is the full moon.Is it time to harvest you guys?

I am interested in this thread but all in all, until I see some real evidence from a credible source, I will be a skeptic. What you have to realize about youtube is that there are plenty of people who have lots of time on their hands and dont do anything USEFUL. Come on. Lets just admit it. What we all want and dont realize is good evidence. We all believe. You might just be scared. HAHAHAHAHHAHA

To see is to believe. Still we should admit that its a fascinating subject. Regardless of origin, it's really fun discussing about things that dwells in the unknown.

Latest posts

Back