October's First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

October420

the King of October
Reaction score
Equipment,

Grow Tent: Lighthouse Hydro 32" x 32" x 84"
Grow Light: TopLed 192 x 3 watt
Exhaust Fan: Hyperfan 6"
Soil: Fox Farm Light Warrior & Ocean Forest
Nutrients: Peruvian Gold's Micro Builder, Liquid Copal & Bloom Rush

Seeds,

(2) Bomb Seeds, Kush Bomb (female)
(1) A found random seed of unknown genetics or gender. AKA Rank Stranger

View attachment Day11-D.jpg

View attachment Day18-B.jpg

View attachment Day23-A.jpg

They are just looking great....no stretch..beautiful. Thanks for starting a journal.

Looking good! I love to see a nice soil mixture like that. It is important to give them a good start in life and that begins with a good soil mixture that will drain well.

Beware of the unknown found seed--these are often the result of a plant selfing and the resulting seeds are very apt to hermy on you later in life.

ah it looks like a good start. good luck

Looking good! I love to see a nice soil mixture like that. It is important to give them a good start in life and that begins with a good soil mixture that will drain well.

Beware of the unknown found seed--these are often the result of a plant selfing and the resulting seeds are very apt to hermy on you later in life.

Thanks! Yes I'm keeping a close eye on the Rank Stranger, I'll pull the plug first time I see signs of it being a male or a hermaphrodite.

i agree with everyone,, thats looks awesome,, hope that mine can start off like yours
a Happy High to all

I will be watching your grow. I have the same size tent and I am looking about the same size LED. So far, your plants look very happy.

I will be watching your grow. I have the same size tent and I am looking about the same size LED. So far, your plants look very happy.

So far so good. Never having used anything other than this LED it's hard, actually impossible for me to compare with anything else. I bought this light on a recommendation from Rosebud, and I'm happy I did. My plants have never shown any signs of stretching,controlling the temp's in this small space has been a breeze. I've recently transplanted them into one gallon grow bags with FF Ocean Forest and they have really started to put on some growth. I'll put up a couple of pictures in a day or two. So far so good, thanks to everyone for their feedback and suggestions on my first endeavor.

Peace

I have been thinking of a indoor grow to go along with outdoor. I'll be watching close. plants looking good.

Well don't those look pretty and nice. May the green mojo continue for you throughout your first grow!

lookin good and healthy,pullin up a chair.....
:icon_smile:

lookin awesome,, ur at the right place to get knowledge n info for grown n awesome plant

lookin awesome,, ur at the right place to get knowledge n info for grown n awesome plant

Yeah ya right, this is a great place for information and knowledge. Folks here are great.

A couple of years ago when contemplating getting started growing I signed up at a couple of other forums and it wasn't a great experience, lot's of huge ego's and self proclaimed guru's and all with little charity. Here however I've never gotten that vibe. So glad I found this place.

Your plants look so happy. Are you running all the lights or just some of them? I have that size tent, but have only ever used a 600W HPS in there. Since I am looking at LEDs, you may get to be my guru on this one. We are happy you found us, too.

Your plants look so happy. Are you running all the lights or just some of them? I have that size tent, but have only ever used a 600W HPS in there. Since I am looking at LEDs, you may get to be my guru on this one. We are happy you found us, too.

Hey Goddess I'm just running the veg lights for now.

My grow light is a TopLED 192 x 3 watt with an actual draw of between 350-400 watts. I checked via a smart phone app the output of the light, and at 27" above my phones sensor I get a reading of 13,060 lumins and 6304 kelvins. I realize I can't put alot of stock in those readings because I'm not using a bonafide meter but my plants have never shown any signs of stretching so I figure I'm in the ballpark. Y'all keep your fingers crossed, hopeful for a successful grow.

Peace

Latest posts

Back