Odor eliminator.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the first link doesnt work, but our anal retentive roommate uses one of those true air fans/filters and it does jack, they wont get rid of the smell of a fart, nevermind stinky buds

I'm gonna move this over to grow room set-up and design.

If your gonna spend the money you want something that uses activated carbon IMO. In the growroom setup and design is the GrowFAQ on odor control. ;)

cool, i'll check the other thread, In the mean while if anyone has anymore sugg's let me know. Oh yeah, sorry bout that Mutt thanks for move in it.

i hear ona gel works, its an absorbing gel.. anyone ever use this stuff? lol you can buy buckets of the stuff on ebay i know that much.

Yeah ONA(Odour Nutreulizing Agent) gel is alright, for small grows, it does work a bit, but if you are really concerned about the smell it would be best to build a DIY carbon scrubber. This will remove most if not all of the odour from your grow. You can also buy these ready built, but they will set you back a couple hunderd bucks.

Good luck, and let us know how it works out

Latest posts

Back