Of a Different Sort

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please do, it's quite entertaining. The guys are probably all saying "women" and shaking their heads. hahaha

well i do have a few on my pc still i can share...taken over 6 months ago :D

Bob bliss (Small).JPG

BobGreen (Small).JPG

devilish (Small).JPG

em close (Small).JPG

Greens 014 (Small).jpg

what else have i got :confused: man i take so many pics when i smoke...i forget :D

M&M Bob (Small).JPG

pipes 075 (Small).jpg

pipes 079 (Small).jpg

Snoopy is awesome but sponge still takes the cake. he looks baked outa his gourd with that blunt hangin out. hahahaha

i love the blue guy....he from monsters inc? he looks like a big stoner :D

Nice shots LL... I have never seen them in this setting before.

Hola TBG. Great bud shots and nice genre LOL... You really get them to nice tite nuggets. I never seem to get them that condensed... what's your secret? LOL..

Here's a pic i took I kinda like (and no I didn't really dry it like this LOL).

ovenfinish.jpg

AHHAHAHA.................i love it!!!!

OK OK.....i have to get off my lazy ass and get my toys out ..yeah the kids don't play with those ones anymore....so they are mine :D

after i get some yard work done today.....i am pic taking with my toys ....and maybe i will take those toys into the room and snap some pics.....those C99's and G13's in there are looking like they wanna pose for the cam ;) :D

guess he is getting his name change to:

STONERBOB SQUAREPANTS.

P.S. how does he light the bowl underwater. hehehehe

i got a good pic of a toy coming up just waiting for my sack so i can put it with the toy and the bong heheheheh you guys gotta watch the spongebong cartoon on youtube.com

Now how innocent and fun is this? :p See..we can all be grown ups! We can! We can! We can!:rolleyes: This is fun, keep those incrimanating cartoon character pics coming!

just a few random shots i found when sorting pics...thought you all might enjoy :)

Bubble.070 (Small).jpg

golden (Small).jpg

KGBtrim 021 (Small).jpg

S3400019 (Small).JPG

LdyLunatic those pics left me droooooling nice buds very nice light green i came here bored and going out amazed hahaha

thanks FaTal1 ...thats Killer Green Bud (KGB) and damn....she is a damn potent high

heres a few close ups of the KGB a pot worth every bit of drool :D

KGB  Dried 016.jpg

KGB  Dried 022.jpg

KGB  Dried 023.jpg

ok this is kinda gross but...slurp! :eek: that is the drool from my mouth watering for those buds Miss LdyL!!!!!!:cool:

hehehe......so i guess she likes the macro shots ;) heres a few more for ya GDG....i am a pic taking fiend....but have been stuck on macro shots for a bit...thats why the toy pics are slackin these days

i will try and get some pics with the toys tonight after the lights come on....if not tonight...then it won't be till after next week....mummys coming for a visit for a week ;)
hope you enjoy

AK-47 - 050 (Small).jpg

AK-GOD.dry1 063 (Small).jpg

Black Jack- 022 (Small).jpg

Latest posts

Back