Of a Different Sort

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mrs. Lunatic.

How do you and your hubby make your hash?

BTW your buds are something to be very very proud of. ;)

Hey Mutt!!! Thanks for the compliments :cool:

as far as hash goes....we use BubbleBags and just recently bought a tumbler...i dunno if we can post links to where i bought it from...but its an O'Kief ...you just throw your DRY leaf in the drum and set it up and turn it on

heres a couple pics from the new tumbler :D

Tumbler 010 (Small).jpg

Tumbler 033 (Small).jpg

Misty 026 (Small).jpg

the hubby has pressed the kif into hash blocks before...i will haul his butt in to answer how he did it...i'm not sure ;)

LdyLunatic is that a purple a bud dam i havnt seen a purple bud like that in a loong time

hey fatal1....the God bud went hardcore purple after it was leeched

Heres a few of the God ....first time i ever saw a purple lady....soon will be starting a journal for some God clones that are about 2 weeks into flower ....i can't wait to smoke her again ....yes....God is a girl :D

God- 096 (Small).jpg

AK-GOD.dry1 063 (Small) (2).jpg

dry-God 013 (Small).jpg

i guess its kinda went off topic on the toy pics....but how can you resist ANY bud pics....i know i love them...come on you fellow posters...post yours too

some more God for you fatal1 :D

the first pic of her is before leeching...you can see she just starting to purple....but the leeching brought it out full force

God- 111 (Small).jpg

God- 119 (Small).jpg

God-2235 (Small).JPG

those are some nice bud LdyLunatic its a nice purple you think it gonna be all around purple? cuz that what it look like to me that soo she gonna be a all purple plant that would be kick ass to have an all purple plant

See what happens I go and miss this superb post. That is one sweet lookin top. :)

thanks for the compliments everyone :eek:

fatal....yes she was almost 100% purple by the time she was trimmed....i am hoping for a repeat of this purple with the two new clones we just got of her :D

yes im still thinking of what i would be doing if i had an all purple plant :rolleyes:

Hey any one got a quarter they can lend me. I want one of those gumballs. lol

Mutt said:
Hey any one got a quarter they can lend me. I want one of those gumballs. lol

i got a quarter for you Mutt :D now we can enjoy TBG gumballs lol

since no one posted any new pics with toys ill post this pic i just took today i always knew buzz lightyear liked to get high he always looked high to me in the movie toy story hahahaha:D

DCAM0106.JPG

OMG.......thats a great pic....i will get some toy pics later tonight when the lights come on :D

love yours

spongey.JPG

I figured what the hell and partied with yellow and spongey myself.. light weight only had 3 beers... sponge told me.. he was takin a break from all the weed and hash.. so me and him decided on some brewski's instead.

hahahah.........nice one pranic

i'm heading in the room shortly with my toys :D

Latest posts

Back