Of a Different Sort

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang! I forgot about this thread and now my camera (phone) is broke in half...go figure :(

damn that sucks GDG

i guess we must bug Bro to get some fresh pics up....and what about them other fellas....Hick Mutt....come on....lets see some pics :D

LdyLunatic said:
damn that sucks GDG

i guess we must bug Bro to get some fresh pics up....and what about them other fellas....Hick Mutt....come on....lets see some pics :D
Well you call for pics, i shall give you pics. ENJOY. ;)

100_2068.jpg

100_2072.jpg

100_2073.jpg

100_2074.jpg

100_2078.jpg

100_2079.jpg

100_2080.jpg

100_2082.jpg

100_2084.jpg

100_2088.jpg

damn fine pics.....i had to ask my son who some of the characters were...Spawn right? :confused:

crap...your dog is baked ;)

LdyLunatic said:
damn fine pics.....i had to ask my son who some of the characters were...Spawn right? :confused:

crap...your dog is baked ;)
Hello LL. Yes those are Spawn characters with Michael Myers from Halloween and Ghost Face from Scream. Sorry don't let my dog smoke i just thought it would be funny to wake her up and put buds next to her. She hates the smell of it for some reason. Dumb dog. She also needs a bath. :)

Thanks TBG I knew we could count on you, by the way your dogs objection to marijuana is a good thing. No sharing with the dogs has always been my rule;)

Hick is that this years grow? If not how much did you get off her? Last but not least what strain is that? Sorry for so many questions but when ya put pics up like that you leave me no choice. :D

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Hick is that this years grow? If not how much did you get off her? Last but not least what strain is that? Sorry for so many questions but when ya put pics up like that you leave me no choice. :D

YEAH!!! what he said :D

LdyLunatic said:
gotta love that shishkaberry :D
Whats going on LL. I have never smoked Shishkaberry before but anything with berry in it has to be great. Love the pics. ;)

..a "past" grow TBG, and the bud shots are all from different plants/strains, I believe. I seldom weigh any of my pot, so I can't tell you how much that particular plant gave.
I did look through some old CD's and found some nice yeilding PPP pic's.

I remember someone here growing AKxBubbleberry cross, too. One of my all time fave's.

Latest posts

Back