Off to Prague to pick up THC/terpene lab results

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like a ..dobre trip ;)
look forward to the results m8
:)

That is some transparent red ... :eek:

How is the MJ status in Checz Republic ? It isn't legal or is ?

Lol and she drinks pints too my kinda woman Rockster and i would have been termed a stalker in that situation.
Joking folks.
Nice pics btw look forward to the results.
T4

Time4Plan-B said:
i would have been termed a stalker in that situation.

Maybe not a stalker but some kind words and a shared spliff for sure :hubba:

The architecture is crazy in Europe! I wish the US had a lil bit of that.

Great photos, R-Man! I can see you living in Prague. Thinking seriously about moving there yet? And why didn't you introduce yourself to the gal in the red dress, and at least give her a Kaliman card with a blunt attached? I think you Brits need some lessons in how to get laid from us not-so-mannerly Americans. *G*

Lol hey mojavemama I DONT NEED NO LESSONS CHECK THIS OUT......

i just wait outside a nightclub and when i see a woman i fancy i just ask her over and say 'GET IN THE VAN IVE GOT A KNIFE'!!

Its never failed me yet.
Joking of course.
T4

Hey rockstar. I just wanted to tell ya how happy I am for ya.:yay: :clap: :dancing:

I'm really loving your enthusiasm and positivity guys about getting these laboratory results in and I'm foaming at the gash with anticipation myself
but I'm reliably told I'm in a lab time queue and results should be forthcoming shortly.

I've learnt so much just by going to Prague and talking to chemists doing specific extractions and recombining them for the purpose of addressing certain medical conditions.

'foaming at the gash'
Thats Just Soooooooooooooo Wrong Rockster.
PMSL
T4

hey rockster how are the results coming?

jc2010 said:
hey rockster how are the results coming?

maineharvest said:
Are we ever going to get the results Rockster?

I will give him a shout over at Cannetics and see if he has an update.....

Yes ya did give me a shout Hamster mate and I can only say please be patient folks because as I've said, these tests have been slipped in with official work and the results can only be accessed by one person and only at a certain time and the opportunity has not yet arisen to collect the results but I'm hoping it will be in about a week and don't worry I'll keep ya posted.

And if you think you are impatient for the results, well, just think how much I want to get my grubby paws on them? :)

Ps: I titled this thread 'going to pick up results' but in fact I went to deliver the sample as I didn't want to state online I'd be carrying the samples through customs but now that they got through am not worried about stating that fact.

Just wondering....results yet?

Jeff at Cannchemistry takes 1 day to give results. ;)

OGKushman said:
Jeff at Cannchemistry takes 1 day to give results. ;)

Well lucky ole Jeff then eh? I can only work with what I've got, which is someone slipping my samples into the queue for analysis when they can.

I just can't hassle these people even though it's been months, and must admit I'm feeling very frustrated it's taking such a long time and a little voice in my head has started to nag me saying 'well maybe somebody has messed up and
is shy about fessing up?' but I just don't know, I'll give it a while longer and then enquire once again.

And if it has been a cock up, I've already sourced a lab in Holland that a fellow breeder has access to so we'll get there one way or another.

Thanks for the heads up. Was just wondering and thought i would ask.

I feel for you if they messed your test up.

Latest posts

Back