Off to Prague to pick up THC/terpene lab results

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Rocksterman! What a bummer you've had to wait so long with no results. Hope you get some results soon. Must be maddening for you.

And I'm busting a gut here--I think "Cock Up" must mean something different in Brit-speak than it does in Ameri-speak. When one has a 'cock up' it's not a bad thing here. <grin!>

Hey TCB! Good to see you, gal. Let's catch up on chat soon. I miss you! I miss chatting with you, too, Rockster, but you're impossible to catch online with the time difference. And the last time you left your 'online' status on, I IM'd you and you were ahem....'in flagrante delicto'....with some sweet young thing and forgot to change your status to "away." Too bad they don't have a status that says, "Getting Laid. Come back later." Hahh!

Your #1 Exodus Cheese is real giggle smoke. And it's also a great 'sex weed.'
Very playful and fun. Maybe even more fun than Super Critical Haze. Not working quite as well on pain control as the butt-kicking punch of an indica, but there are times you don't want to sleep or be totally numb. Just because I live with pain doesn't mean I want to live without sex. Nice to have such a terrific sativa to allow me to reduce the pain enough to enjoy sex again!

For your sake, I hope the tests come out as you hope they will. For my sake, I hope you just keep cranking out more sex weed seeds. Mmmmm!

Funnily enough, I've had several reports about it raising libido, me included!

It really does touch me in my naughty sativa place! :)

A mention of that will go into a Treating Yourself mag smoke report on Cheese#1 hopefully coming out soon.

I'm not worried about the Prague tests as I feel very confident they will show what I claim but hey, we'll just hafta wait for the results? :)

Bi hugs across the interwebs for my friend mohavemama :heart:

cat_copy-1.jpg

Get a room you two
Lol
Yes all weed does that for me tbh.
Btw is that your puddy cat Rockster looks famililar.
T4

Latest posts

Back