Off to Prague to pick up THC/terpene lab results

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockster

Reaction score
Hi all,

as per the title, I'm about to jump on a plane to Prague where I'm having my Cheese#1 tested alongside the 1989 UK Exodus Cheese clone in a laboratory using gas liquid chromatography.

This will produce a side by side comparison graph which will show 4 main thc spikes (as that is what the machine is currently calibrated for) along with the terpenoid profiles.

I'll keep you posted and will put up a Prague thread on my return. :)

That's some cool shizzle right there.. Lookin forward to it.

I can't wait to see the results my friend. Have a safe trip and have some fun as well. I also am curious how much this costs...because SM is right. That is the fa shizzle.

Have a blast, babe, and I'll catch up with you in chat when you get back!

Hi guys,

well I flew back in a few hours ago and have much to tell but am totally knackered but suffice to say I got the samples into the lab and will put up a thread about it in a day or two. :)

And Prague rocks. :hubba:

DSC_0037-1.JPG

welcome back rockster!! bust out the pics pls. doobies & story telling, woop woop!!

Come on Rockster its nearly 12 hours later get ya lazy *** outa bed and tell us the results.
Lol
T4

I hope I dont miss this, I subscribed.

I hope you report here.....

And the results are...............................................................

There ya go and the GLC labs results are in a queue for lab time but we should have the results within 2 weeks.

Last pics are of a medi collective growroom that I'll probably be working with in future. :)

DSC_0086.JPG

DSC_0087.JPG

DSC_0090.JPG

DSC_0098.JPG

DSC_0101.JPG

DSC_0107.JPG

DSC_0118.JPG

DSC_0129.JPG

DSC_0132.JPG

DSC_0139.JPG

DSC_0140.JPG

DSC_0141.JPG

Time4Plan-B said:
Come on Rockster its nearly 12 hours later get ya lazy *** outa bed and tell us the results.
Lol
T4

there ya go blood, this pic is just for you, the view from Letna park and yes I did just about manage to not follow her home. :hubba:

DSC_0034-1.JPG

Hey, aren't you supposed to use sugar CUBES?

Can't wait to see the test results...

Latest posts

Back