og back again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sin inc

eastside greenxpert
Reaction score
hey guys Ive been out of the game for a while. lots of new growers I see. funny I been on mp since it was started and I have to say that it has not went downhill a bit. looking forward to meet everybody. and to the og's nice seeing you again. ps I see your still here mom/thg

Oh yes, Sin, I am here. Good to see you back. I miss my "kids" when they go away.

You going to be growing again? I think I would go through withdrawal if I had to stop growing.

Yes, us here at MP don't think it has gone downhill either. Welcome back

Hi Sin, any friend of THG or Rose is certainly a friend of mine. Welcome back, why the long layoff ?

I'm new here and would just like to say hello to everyone!!!

Maybe you should do your own thread and tell us a little about you and what your grow style is and why you want to be here, are you here to learn or teach ? Give us a good intro, lets us all be known to you :)

I'm really a newbie and just want to produce good quality...
I'm in the south and it's so difficult to get quality work material...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Do start your own thread mr budz..we will help. Do you need help starting your own thread?

A new thread would be a good idea, then we all can come and visit and you will get advise or comments directed towards your specific needs/grow.

Mrbudz--do you see the thread Rosebud started for you?

:welcome:back to MP. Glad you found your way back, hope we become friends. Later. Peace.

Latest posts

Back