OG13 and Sour jack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killah706

Reaction score
Trying something new. 400 watt grow inside.Started on 9-12-12. these pics are on 9-14-12. SJ on the left & OG13 on right.

2-1793D75A-1435247-480.jpg

2-8EC669A6-1488746-480.jpg

Welcome to MP.

I have an OG 13 going that is almost ready for harvest. She is smelling sweet. Good luck on your grow--we'd love to hear more about it.

:welcome: to MP man!
im curious about the OG13. Is it a cross between OG Kush and G13? and who makes this cross? I have a cut of Dr.Greenthumbs G13 and i would like to see how they compare:)

AluminumMonster said:
:welcome: to MP man!
im curious about the OG13. Is it a cross between OG Kush and G13? and who makes this cross? I have a cut of Dr.Greenthumbs G13 and i would like to see how they compare:)

LOL--I asked this same question.....the answer was no. This is an OG Kush put out by G13 Labs.

Thank you for clarifying that THG. The name is just a little too close to G13 so i was hoping there was something new out;)

Thanks for the warm welcome! I will try and keep you updated.Will be posting the rest of the picz to get the journal to date.

The wee ones are lookin good bud;) keep the pics coming... us stoners like lotsa pictures lol.:)

DAY 22 And the girls are looking good. I've topped them a few times as well.As far as the nutes,I'm lightly feeding with botanicare pure blend pro grow (soil),rhino skin, sensizym, and cal-mag+. the temp as between 70-78 degrees F. those little ladies i just throw them in because they were just laying around...2 HBD,1 afghan kush ryder,and 2 trans siberian...all are autos. Hope you enjoy...more to come!:D

Photo-0022.jpg

Photo-0022(1).jpg

just a quick photo update.og13 left and sj right. the og13 is taking off fine. i just switched them to 12/12.

og13 flower.jpg2.jpg

SJ flower.jpg 2.jpg

whats a good brand 600 watts light kit? im getting a tent next week and want more light

The ladies are looking great. Just won a contest so I hope to be getting some bloom busters. OG13 left and Sour Jack right.:D

OG13 (800x533).jpg

SOUR JACK (800x602).jpg

I harvested my OG13 at nine weeks. Though the yield was small (I am having trouble with supersoil organics and volume), I am thrilled with the taste, smell, and it is a real decent high.

As a side note, in lots and lots and lots of years of growing, I have never found a "bloom buster" that I was impressed with--never really seemed to make a difference or do anything good. It didn't do anything bad, but I found them not worth the money.

Have you got 2 spaces? What are you going to do with the autos when you put the 2 photo period plants into 12/12 (which isn't that far off)?

The Hemp Goddess said:
I harvested my OG13 at nine weeks. Though the yield was small (I am having trouble with supersoil organics and volume), I am thrilled with the taste, smell, and it is a real decent high.

As a side note, in lots and lots and lots of years of growing, I have never found a "bloom buster" that I was impressed with--never really seemed to make a difference or do anything good. It didn't do anything bad, but I found them not worth the money.

Have you got 2 spaces? What are you going to do with the autos when you put the 2 photo period plants into 12/12 (which isn't that far off)?
I'll put the autos in my other closet with a t5

Latest posts

Back