Ogers Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you weren't gonna grow this year! Little late aren't you.

when i thought i was out , they dragged me back in again!

so yeah , it looks like we will be here longer than expected with all these new dental appointments for these fancy snap in dentures

since we are gonna be in that process clear up to September , we decided to throw some medicine plants and a few veggies out in the garden

also , the rule of thumb around here is to put plants out on May 15

if planted earlier than May 15 , most plants just sort of lie dormant , so there is very little to no advantage in putting them out early

but yeah , normally i would start them indoors Feb/March and get them up to about 2-3’ feet tall , harden them off , and then transplant outdoors

this strandivar is a shorty , last crop they get about 4-5 feet tall so i expect there is plenty of time for these to mature by Sept and it wouldnt make much difference in yield

we chose the Ogers for its superior smoke , not yield

thanks for stopping by and good question

when i thought i was out , they dragged me back in again!

so yeah , it looks like we will be here longer than expected with all these new dental appointments for these fancy snap in dentures

since we are gonna be in that process clear up to September , we decided to throw some medicine plants and a few veggies out in the garden

also , the rule of thumb around here is to put plants out on May 15

if planted earlier than May 15 , most plants just sort of lie dormant , so there is very little to no advantage in putting them out early

but yeah , normally i would start them indoors Feb/March and get them up to about 2-3’ feet tall , harden them off , and then transplant outdoors

this strandivar is a shorty , last crop they get about 4-5 feet tall so i expect there is plenty of time for these to mature by Sept and it wouldnt make much difference in yield

we chose the Ogers for its superior smoke , not yield

thanks for stopping by and good question
Just couldn't help yourself....🤣

My flower tent is empty. I normally keep 8 plants in there......ghost town USA

IMG_20230506_090203089.jpg

I'm slowly paring my garden down to just a few plants for myself, been at it for 23 years non stop...keeping just enough to keep me in the game but with far less work to deal with...

I screwed myself for a damn good reason, a good friend going thru cancer and chemo, I gave him everything I had, my shits done in June, but my son saved me by giving me shit I gave him and his wife that I grew for them :)

I was told that that pusssy stinks…:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back