Oh No!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pranicfever

:eek: I am sad and embarrased at the same time.. I accidently Broke Off a fan leaf when retying my plant.

I know this is gonna sound dumb, but how bad could my doing that effect the plant????

Not good, but no worries. You'll grow more. Careful next time. Fan leaves are essential, they are light collectors. Keep an eye on it.

pranicfever said:
:eek: I am sad and embarrased at the same time.. I accidently Broke Off a fan leaf when retying my plant.

I know this is gonna sound dumb, but how bad could my doing that effect the plant????
Hey Dude, ya got to give us a pic to really get the picture, No pun intended.

If the number of "Sun Leaves" removed from the plant represent less than 5% of the plant, you're good to go as long as you don't do that again before the plant fully recovers. Shit happens man.

If you break some off of a plant where the percentage is more harmful than that, you can IMMEDIATELY rub some anti-persperant on the cut(s). The Aluminum Oxide will heal the cut and the plant will suffer less for the damage.

If you put that shit into your pores, it'll make Mother Nature pissed off and clog the hell outta your pores.

The plant will get over it.

Trip on that. (TOT)

Great tip about the anti-persperent SB.
Although I am gonna make sure no one see's me using Secret roll-on on my plants.
You know how people talk.

Secret, PH'd for a woman and not a man. So it may promote female. (one could only wish). LOL
(sorry couldn't resist)

thanks for the tip stoney

by the way everyone: Pranicfever is a woman. I said dude and man on another message and she corrected me. Just thought I would throw that tidbit out there. Amen to women who grow weed.

Thanks for the tip, althought the plant still seems fine.. i think it'll get over me tearing off one of it's limbs.. lol although i would sure as hell be pissed if a chick came up and ripped my arm or leg off.

heh. ain't that the truth though ganja... someone would be like.. what the heck are you doin.

and yes mutt ahmen to women who grow weed... i just hope i get better at it.. then i can jump off the porch and play with you big dogs.

That also makes me wonder how many women are on this forum... it's a new personal mission of mine to find out.

Ganja i wish i could smoke some of your bud.! Does anyone agree?

Latest posts

Back