Ohio MMJ Ballot Intiatives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cannapuppy

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to spread the word about two competing medical marijuana ballot initiatives in Ohio... with some good and bad news about them as well.

The Ohio Medical Cannabis Act of 2012 and The Ohio Coalition for Medical Compassion are two competing ballot initiatives but they are worlds apart. Take a look at the languages, we should all be talking about this.

My issues, The compassion coalition wouldn't allow any felons to EVER become patients and it doesn't even cover AIDS or much else for that matter.EDITED

The OMCA 2012 has a MUCH longer ballot initiative, and at around 18 pages, it does make it harder to pass. The up side? it has patient protections out the ears and a regulatory system that CAN'T mess with the system. But again, it's a little more up hill. Considering the media snafu coming for the other initiative, it could be the best hope.

Take a look at the language and let me know what you guys think, I'm surprised more people aren't talking about this!

hxxp://www.OMCA2012.org
hxxp://o-mm.org

For all those that think that CANNAPUPPY is KC, you are sadly mistaken, and no it is not me either. In some of the post that cannapuppy puts up they contain information that KC and I had no knowledge of at the time of the postings were put up. SO Who ever CannaPuppy is, they are someone that finds out information faster then us on the outskirts.... KC and I are in no way connected to the OMCA initiative. We are only foot soldiers that are trying to educate people about medical cannabis in preparation for one of the initiatives to be accepted by the OAG. I would have used my normal internet name anyway. BUT no one I am personal friends with would have posted this as medical information is to important to all those that are friends with me! So for those that have been spreading the rumor that Cannapuppy is KC, please go look somewhere else for the real identity of Cannapuppy. IF KC wanted this information known, he would have posted in on FB where it would have spread much faster.

I am urging Cannapuppy to have compassion and delete this posting!I am urging Cannapuppy to have compassion and delete this posting!

Looks like a feud that has boiled over to our forum.:confused2:

I think that I edited the .."personal medical" info' that concerned you MEMA'.

GOOD LUCK in oHIo...:)

Thank you so much Hick for doing that editing!!!! I am very greatful for you doing that! I don't think that personal medical information should ever be put out for anyone to see. It could cause to many challenges for who ever has medical information released about them. Insurance, employment, housing, and many, many more. I thank you for helping me out! I am not that person by the way, I don't even know that person personally, I was just looking out for their best interest! YOU ROCK Hick!!!:D

Your guys cheated on the signatures and now will either have to start a new petition or it's DOA....sorry! sad, but really, of the 2500, less than half were proven real?? Either they're screwing the people or someone needs to just hit the streets a few days...2500 names would take 5 minutes in Toledo....maybe 10!

Yeah, that's a bunch of :**:. How or why would you try to squeeze by. Like Roddy said, One hour would get plenty of signatures. I don't believe them when they say that. Politicians, and I mean most if not all, are low life crooked scum bags. I don't see many who are really trying to help anyone but themselves. One of the worst is the Gov. of Ohio. What a piece of work he is. The glass is damn near empty in my some what sinnacle (spelling) opinion. :D

Yeah, I'd go out on the streets and not return with less than 10,000 signatures...let them deny that!! :) Smells a bit fishy to me too!

I'm an hour away, would be glad to hit the doorbells for you guys and gals!

I was talking to the Miami Valley NORML treasurer, and we will be down town Cincinnati collecting signatures to try and get MMJ on the ballot in 2012. There will be Reds games on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednsday of this week. So if anyone wants to help, you can contact the Miami Valley NORML chapter. The problem with the other signatures is that some people find it amusing to sign Mickey Mouse, or Jim Morrison. So, let's say Rosie collects 100 signatures and one of them is Mickey Mouse, if she reports that she only collected 99, then none of them count. Stupid rule, but I guess it's not up to her to decide if it is not really that persons name. Anyway, that's the skinny. I would rather get this one on the ballot instead of the one that cannapuppy was talking about. This one has better language. Peace!

Silly rules, no wonder....it's about a MICKEY MOUSE system anyway! :) :D

Good luck, my friend, I'm watching and hoping!

Latest posts

Back