oils

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Effen Gee said:
I knew immediately what he was talking about.

I just would not recommend using the stove to double boil it, somebody is gonna kill themselves. People have ended up on the news blowing up their garage making this stuff.

Allow me to clarify:

ISO oil is disgusting. Period. The best iso you can get is 99%...well...that other 1% or more stays in your oil, I can taste it almost every time.

ETD (Ether) is ok, potent but hard to handle.

Freon Hash is amazing, some folks call it jolly rancher because of the hard candy texture and composition.

Butane, some of the finest. Double boil by adding boiling water to a dish, then float the container with the solution in it, outside. This process takes a while and is extremely in-efficient....but it will keep the skin on your face.

Be sure to always clarify about processes, dont be a weird, internet secret keeper. PM or not...most folks are lazy and will just go and try something just by looking at the pictures.

If you choose to make butane be careful:

Butane is cold, it can cause freeze burns.
Butane is extremely flamible (duh) and is a hevay gas which will collect on the floor. Do not make butane oil near any open flame or pilot light.
Make sure the area is well ventilated.
Use pyrex.
Be patient.

I can get my extras to cook off in less than 2 hours....your process is painstakingly too long.
Plus, you kinda come off like a jerk on the internet.

Good day sir.

Ether and Freon? really? wow, that's interesting. Just out of interest, have you ever made any this way, or know of someone who does. I ask because butane sounds a little contaminated, both freon and ether can be gotton very pure. Wondering if it's done the same way, and at about what temps do they boil, is normal pyrex ok for liquid freon... anyone. Might repost this, don't know how many people are reading this weird thread. Thnaks a bunch for the info, ether and freon huh, very cool!

Latest posts

Back