ok..for real...does ona block REALY work??

• Thread starter northernlightssmokn
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

northernlightssmokn

it seams way too easy and to cheap, you know...to good to be true...lol:**: :confused2:

I use it, it helps but is not the cure all by any means. And you could easily tire of it's smell.

i know you say it helps, but do you think a dozen would neutralize the smell completely?

That my friend I couldn't answer I don't use it for complete cover up. But a dozen Ona would stink.

yeah a dozen ona's would be way too much... it would give you a headache the stench would be so bad. Spend 60 bucks on ebay and get a small carbon filter and buy use one ona block at a time and you will be gravy.

the smell and amount of odor controll depends on how many holes that are punched into the block as well... you could have these things only last a week if you chopped it in half and let it sit out. just buy ONE. they are mad cheap and that way you can find out for yourself. No skin off our back really if it isn't going to be exactly what you need.

cool, see thats what I thought. Thanks for the insite. Carbon is the way to go for sure but it sounds like one of these ona's would blend in and assist in lingering bong hit smells in the livingroom...lol

Yeah, sorry if that question sounded stupid.. lol, i've never heard of an ona block.. i take it then that it is not a smell neutraliser, but a glorified air freshener.. cheers though, i think a carbon filter and a new grow set up is ideal

northernlightssmokn said:
cool, see thats what I thought. Thanks for the insite. Carbon is the way to go for sure but it sounds like one of these ona's would blend in and assist in lingering bong hit smells in the livingroom...lol

Ahh...I didn't know you had a choice...of course carbon is much better you can DIY one for about 65 bucks that would cost you 160 bucks anywhere else. As a matter of fact these are being sold on Ebay.

Follow this link to be stink free.

Latest posts

Back