ok guys i finally have a problem.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skunk

Reaction score
dont laugh at me but i think i may finally have a problem i cannot figure out yet on my own. it is 2 weeks into flower and yellowing at the bud site out towards the leaves instead of outside of leaf working in. i was thinking maybe a little heat stress its only on 2 little buds and the rest of the plant is fine . and also other 8 in flowering seems to be fine also. they all get same nutes ph pretty much stays at 7.0 all organic nutes. temps been lately a little high with the extra hps but not over 80 ussually stays right at 70 till i bought this other light.that is why im leaning towards heat stress exspecially being directly under the lights. but i cant fig anything else out exspecially starting at the bud:eek: sight. any help anyone .

oops forgot pics. also i have a little 1 that is yellowing in the middle of the leaf that is 1 week old in veg.

tank and dogs 296.jpg

tank and dogs 295.jpg

tank and dogs 294.jpg

tank and dogs 293.jpg

tank and dogs 292.jpg

It's hard to say with those pics Skunk. Might be heat stress maybe nute burn. Can you get a better pic?

Is the yellowing interveinal? In simpler terms, are the veins and leaf area both yellowing? If so, probably heat stress.

"nice" camera work stinky..:p!..hee he
those 'white' spots do look similar to sunburn,

fine tbg you come over with your camera then cause thats the best i think it will do unless taken outside. hey now there an idea. wait a min ill try that in alittle bit. yes elephant its 2 weeks into flower and the tiny leaves beside the tiny bud is yellowed all the way across. and hick im gonna git the belt out next time someone makes fun of my photography lol.give me a few and ill take outside . i just figured it was far enough from the light for all that.

the little one in the cup seems to be yellowing to but different than other its seems to be in the middle and splotched like fert splash or something. but been only using fish crap water lately.

tank and dogs 302.jpg

tank and dogs 303.jpg

tank and dogs 304.jpg

tank and dogs 301.jpg

tank and dogs 300.jpg

tank and dogs 296.jpg

tank and dogs 297.jpg

tank and dogs 294.jpg

i believe i may have found the problem with the budding one . i went ahead and gave it anothere ph test and it came up to 6.0 which i ussually keep them all at 7.0 havent checked the babys yet. i stuck this 1 outside to cool off a bit before i mist them with my lime. its kinda cool today around 55 degrees and already a misty rain so i fig ill let her set outside for the rest of the day till my light go out before i stick her back in the room. it just really dont look like ph fluctuation to me .

but anymore suggestion would be fine.

I have had that exact same thing...on the budding plant...the one time an accident let my temps go into 90's. But I am not sure about the seedling...looks like something different, bottom leaves. If I had to guess...I would say ph or micro deficiency...got any epsom or cal/mg or something? Some dolomitic lime? Crush it up and give her a foliar. Brew up some seedling tea from my journal and try that.

the seedlings ph was right at 6.9 but i went ahead and gave it the same solution although i havent read yours yet i will. but my tea was a simple solution of dolomite lime and an extra shot of epsoms. but i still need to diagnois this right. so all the help i can git will be appreciated. ps ive been growing now for a few moons and helped a couple of handfuls of growers in there search for answers. and now i finally have a problem and is stumbled. so its a little different when it comes to your own kids .

well im still a rookie but I'll throw in my two cents... if you have an ozone generator i would check that out. But hey, I'm still learnin the tricks of the trade as I said!:ccc:

skunk said:
the seedlings ph was right at 6.9 but i went ahead and gave it the same solution although i havent read yours yet i will. but my tea was a simple solution of dolomite lime and an extra shot of epsoms. but i still need to diagnois this right. so all the help i can git will be appreciated. ps ive been growing now for a few moons and helped a couple of handfuls of growers in there search for answers. and now i finally have a problem and is stumbled. so its a little different when it comes to your own kids .

Ya...I know, I understand. I can only offer suggestions, and not too many when it comes to seedlings. At the very least, you are getting publicity...get a good pic of that leaf and I will ask a freind to come have a look.;)

im no expert but everything i have read sais the best ph is between 6.5 and 5.5. i doubt this will cause the problens you are seeing but its something to look into

night501 said:
im no expert but everything i have read sais the best ph is between 6.5 and 5.5. i doubt this will cause the problens you are seeing but its something to look into

You are thinkin hydro.

i was guessing ph fluctuation because when a plant jumps up or down ph quickly you could be suffering almost identical problem. except for starting to yellow at the base of the bud working to the outside of the leaf, i hoping that is just radiant heat burn. and on my little 1 im hoping that is ph fl. but still only time will tell. all newbies welcome , i seem to know more back when i was a newbie myself lol.

Latest posts

Back