Ok Here's My Plant..whats Goin On Here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Thats Funni... Poppin A Squat Over My Plant Hahaha...rrr..i Think Rain Water Is A Better Idea.BUT I HEARD THAT manure FROM ANIMALS CAN BE USED, IS THIS B.S OR FOREAL?
I HAVE A PARROT SO IM KINDA SKEPTICAL.

Now I Have Noticed Lil White Lil Thingys Comin From The Top Of My Plant...oooh Whats This..tenticals?DO ALL POT PLANTS HAVE THIS OR IS IT A SPECIAL STRAIN I HAVE GOIN ON HERE?and I See My Leaves Are Bunching Up,with Lil Round Thingys In It...so Am I Doin Ok..besides The Nute Difincancy?

Also Tords The Bass Of The Stem,i See Lil BumpS,but The Rest Seems Fine....is This Another Problem,or Is This Normal?
Also With This Issue With Nute Difciancy..will This Stunt ,or Weakin The Potency Of My Buds?(thats If It Lives Long Enough To Make Buds At This Point.

Rrrr..i Cant Wait For This Plant To Grow,it's Takin Tooooolong ;(
Whats The Average Time From Seedling To Ready To Smoke..for Me It Been Appx Well Over 3 Mnths...;(

I Have My Plant On My Kit Window Cil,and Water Every Other Day Or So.so Where Can I Get The Nutes..im In Ny..so I Dont Know If What U Guyz N Girlz Have Is Availble In Stores Here.i Read People Use Merical Grow...is That Any Good?whats The Cheepest,and Easiest Stuff To Use Really.im Kinda Retarted When It Comes To Chemicals And Mixin N Stuff.growing Marijuana For Dummies...lol Wheres Is That Book..lol!

this was some pretty funny shtickkk. Believe it or not, I have seen most of those retarded questions...funny funny funny. One killer question i saw once.....a jedi planting outdoors, and asks how he should get water to his crop.....so i stole his sabre when he wasnt looking....

Those Lil white things you mentioned are the plants Flowers..... AKA BUD. Don't put Animal manure in your plants..... Cow Manure is fertilizer yes... but you want the house to stink... i think not.

Wal*mart.... Plant Nutes head the the gardening section.
Or home depot They have mega sales right now considering it's comin on to winter.

I'd say a few more weeks for your plant? possibly

also to add: you can use human urine as urea fertiler but like i said for the people who dont thoroughly read well to dilute in a 5 gallon bucket of water. i use it all the time when my plants are around a month in veg . also if anyone uses any kind of animal manure like cow, horse, chicken, bat, and yes even parrot manure it must be composted first or you shall burn your plants up with too much nitrogen. and ps for some of you newbies that dont know what ,how or when i suggest you to read like pranic said and maybe things wont be as funny as you think .and you can start out looking up the biology of the human urine.

Latest posts

Back