Ok Here's My Plant..whats Goin On Here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1HIGHGODDESS

Here's My Plant..it Looks Good From The Top But Look Closly...what Do I Do?

GINA'S THINGS N WHAT EVERS 9106 005.jpg

GINA'S THINGS N WHAT EVERS 9106 007.jpg

some yellowing can be normal, but probably a nitrogen defeciency.

given any nutes? how far along?

bottom leaves die. dont panic. pic off. watch it close. report back

SO AM I DOING OK FOR NOW?:confused: ...
AFTER THAT/THIS NOW WHATTA I DO?...:confused:

NOW STUPID QUESTION..WHERE AND WHAT DO I USE TO GIVE IT NIT?
I HAVENT GIVEN IT ANYTHING..JUST POP THE SEED IN SOME NICE SOIL AND THAT WAS IT..WATER IT EVERY OTHER DAY OR SO..AND THIS IS WHAT I GOT SO FAR....

JUST SO U KNOW..I ALREADY SEE LIL WHITE HAIRS SPROUTIN OUTWARDS..AND LIL BALLS OR CLUSTERS UNDER THE BIGGER LEAVES..IM GUESS'IN IT'S GROWING..LOL
SOORY THIS IS THE FIRST IM GROWWN MY STASH..LOL..SO I REALLY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO EXPECT..I DONT WANT TO WASTE ANY SEEDS THAT I HAVE COLLECTED..AND SEEING THE PLANT DIE..WHICH IS A SAD THING FOR ME.

heh, nothing to worry about. Get some nutes going to it, especially now that it is flowering. I used Flora Nova Blooming product, stay grean, liquid karma (all in moderation, of course), and sometimes growth hormone. Be sure and read carefully to take your measurements.

A nitrogen deficiency does cause the lower leaves to yellow, and the upper leaves to appear a more lime green color. Looking at the second picture tho, theres something else noticible and that is the red-ish/purple-ish color on those lower fans. That is caused (typically) by a P deficiency. Generally speaking, shes under fed.

If you dont have any nutes, you can collect some rainwater as its a good source of nitogen..:)

tell you what take a urine in a five gallon bucket and fill rest with water and BAM there you some nitrogen.

A good cheap source of Nitrogen is urine, yes pee. On a plant that small I wouldn't use much and I would dilute it at least 2 to 1. Urine is a very good source of readily avalible nitrogen. During the peak growth of my plant I urinated in the soil at least once a day but mine was 2 feet tall!! Also it kind of tends to make the soil smell like urine after a while so thats kinda a down side. But seriously, try it, she will green right up!! And it only costs a couple of beers!!

always comes up = urine. the body also rids inself of toxins or poisons in urine so "roll the dice" and dont blame us if they all die on ya.

Sometimes plants look a lil icky... but i still... i wouldn't smoke something i put my piss in to feed it... besides it'll start to stink, Don't pick the leaves off no matter how bad they get. Perhaps it is a nitrogen problem.. or maybe you gave it too much and the leaves are burning, but you know what, it'll prolly pull through.

Here's a lil secret.... Don't Piss in your plants... and if you did use urine, make sure you mix it with water.. like 5 to 1 or something.

let those bottom few leaves die, the plant will feed off them. just keep watering and doin what you do.

But those be my 5 cents

astra007 said:
eh? rainwater? nitrogen? where do you get this stuff?
...maybe from [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif']College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, The University of Arizona[/FONT]

c/p
Monsoon Rains Have Hidden Benefits for Plants

The loud crackle and thunderous boom of lightning is now a familiar sound as our Monsoon season is in full swing! But have you ever noticed that our summer storms bring more than just much needed rainfall? The desert, and plants in general, just seem greener after a thunderstorm. And the reason: with the rain comes a wealth of life giving plant nutrients. Lightening is a potent fertilizing agent. Every time it strikes nitrogen in the atmosphere is combined with hydrogen or oxygen to form ammonium and nitrate, two forms of nitrogen. The nitrogen then goes into solution in atmospheric moisture and is washed to the ground in rainfall. Plants then absorb nitrogen from the ground and utilize it for growth. Since it is a key constituent in chlorophyll, the green pigment of plants, nitrogen causes a greening of the plant.
Physicists estimate that roughly 250,000 tons of nitrogen are produced by about 1,800 thunderstorms that occur on Earth every day. Our summer thunderstorms can release significant amounts of nitrogen for plant growth here in Tucson. That causes a significant part of the greening of plants we notice after a storm. But other constituents of rain also contribute to this greening!
hxxp://ag.arizona.edu/gardening/news/azdailystar/monsoon_benefits.html

Can't give ya anymore rep hick..won't let me.
excellent find man.

well, **** i say. learn sumthin new everyday eh? good thing you said it or........................

Latest posts

Back