ok take 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well right now i have 4 cfl bulbs, all are daylight and each puts out 2600 lumens.
hopefully next week i will be getting a balast for my 400w hps, and im going to get some of the pvc plastic sheets that are white on one side and black on the other and make a flower chamber.

well here are some pics.
im going to put her into flower tomorrow

MVC-001S.JPG

MVC-002S.JPG

MVC-003S.JPG

MVC-004S.JPG

MVC-005S.JPG

MVC-006S.JPG

She is looking as beautiful as ever man. I bet you have been waiting for this time for awhile. Anyway she is looking great and gonna look even better once she has some nice fat frosty nugz on her. :p

thanks tbg i hope she puts them on quick im kinda getting impatient...lol
so i was looking at the photos again and i noticed little green spikey lookin things comming from the base of the stem and leaf i have no idea what this is.

night501 said:
thanks tbg i hope she puts them on quick im kinda getting impatient...lol
so i was looking at the photos again and i noticed little green spikey lookin things comming from the base of the stem and leaf i have no idea what this is.
Whats up night501. What you are seeing are Stipule (Leaf Spurs). ;)

Nice healthy looking foliage you got there. Good luck on flowering her.

well she is now in flower. i was looking and since i left her in veg for so long she may outgrow her 5 gal bucket.

well it has been a while since i posted any pics but i have been buisy.
i got some shots of my recycled grow cabinet. not bad for finding it on the curb on trash night. 2'x3'x6' painted the inside flat white and closed myself up inside it, wherever i saw light comming in i fixed with duct tape(that stuff fixes everything).
been on the 12/12 for a little while now but i still dont see any signs of sex although she has been streaching about 1-2 inches every 24 hours.
p.s. ill get some clearer pics later i was using the flash while she was sleeping so the camera couldnt auto focus.

MVC-002S.JPG

MVC-004S.JPG

MVC-007S.JPG

MVC-009S.JPG

MVC-010S.JPG

ok well after being away for a few days she developed these. i did some rescearch and am thinking male but i was looking for a difinitive answer before i choped it down.

MVC-001S.JPG

MVC-002S.JPG

MVC-003S.JPG

MVC-004S.JPG

well due to having a male i would like to call this a tribute to a waste of time.
i put a galolon container in one to give a size refference. it was a nice looking plant.

MVC-005S.JPG

MVC-006S.JPG

MVC-007S.JPG

MVC-008S.JPG

MVC-009S.JPG

MVC-010S.JPG

MVC-011S.JPG

MVC-012S.JPG

I will tell you what. It has been a few grows ago and I still get a feeling of pride from this grow even though it turned out to be male. It really was a nice looking plant. It was my first semi-serious grow.

Yeah, you grew a nice, healthy plant. Good job on using the reflectors. They help a LOT.

Latest posts

Back