ok take 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

night501

night501
Reaction score
ok guys my first plant wasnt looking to well so i scraped it and last sunday i started germinating some seeds that i picked out of some nice bud. out of 4 seeds 2 germinated after only a day and a half. so 7 days later from putting them in soil one is doing fantastic. nice dark green leaves looks full and healthy. the other one though dosent have much growth and is kindof a lightbrown/light green. i am using pro-choice compost and they are on a 18/6 cycle and i have 2 2600 lumen cfls. ill post some picks in a little bit.

ok so here are the photos i said i would post. there is the one of my home made grow chamber(flat white foam borad and tape). i also have a 2 cycle window fan lightly blowing on them. there is a space heater blowing across the fan since im in a basement in winter and it gets cold. keeps it about 78f . after looking at the pics they both look good to me but i am noticing some white spots on the main leaves of the bigger one. they are kind of in a horseshoe pattern. is this something to be concerned about?

MVC-001F.JPG

MVC-002F.JPG

MVC-003F.JPG

MVC-004F.JPG

MVC-005F.JPG

MVC-006F.JPG

MVC-007F.JPG

MVC-008F.JPG

MVC-009F.JPG

MVC-010F.JPG

Remember no nutes for a couple of weeks and you should be okay and watch for heat. So far so good. You can get help on the spots by going to the sick plants and problems section of the forum. Good luck!

so i was out and about earlier and have discovered that there is basically no place you can go in my area to get grow material and supplies except lowe's and walmart and none of those morons can answer a simple question. plus they have all thier ferts and nutes and lights put away for the season and this guy got all pissy with me for wanting to see what they had. anyone know any good web sites that have basically everything you could need?

well i scraped the smaller of the two today and concentrated both of the 40w 2600lumen cfls on the big one.
just got my seeds from paradise today. only took 8 buisiness days.
now as soon as im done with this grow i think im going to try hydroponics

ok so this may be a dumb question but hey i dont know.
is it ok to take a clone from a hydro plant and finish it in soil?
one of my friends who grows nebula hydroponicaly has offered to trade clones since i have belladonna and i dont have a hydro setup but i do have it comming.

so here are some new pics. god i lobe this new digital camera. can you believe these where taken from more than 3 feet away? anyways i got some seeds and germinated 2 they both germinated but when i went to go put in soil one of the roots snaped so not i only have the one.this plant is a week and a half from seed(started germinating dec 9th)

MVC-013F.JPG

MVC-014F.JPG

MVC-015F.JPG

MVC-016F.JPG

MVC-010F.JPG

MVC-009F.JPG

Your baby is looking very healthy my friend. Yes you can take a clone from a hydro plant and put it into soil. Here is some GREEN MOJO for you baby.

GreenMojo.JPG

thanks for the mojo. i hope my belladonna comes in just as nice.

so its been roughly 30 hours and the growth is so quick.
here are some new picks. looks like a nice flower as it is dont you think?
my brother gave me a 400w hps but i dont have balast.
still no sign of my belladonna plant. i hope she shows soon.

MVC-001F.JPG

MVC-002F.JPG

MVC-003F.JPG

MVC-004F.JPG

MVC-005F.JPG

MVC-007F.JPG

MVC-008F.JPG

MVC-011F.JPG

MVC-017F.JPG

MVC-019F.JPG

well i had a little accident and droped my belladonna plant. but that is ok cause i would rather concentrate my rescources on the big one.
every day she looks more and more like a beautiful little tree.
ill post some new pics later

Everything is looking great night501. Once those little ones start growing they just don't wanna stop. Your doing a great job keep it up. ;)

so here are some new pics. sitting at 7" tall and so much new growth every day. if you look at the photo with the new growth... it looks like that every day.
as you can see in the last one i accidently burnt 2 of the leaves on my light.
ok so i dont know if this is normal but just about every leaf has growth at the base of its stem. im guessing that these are going to be colas? if so iv got 7 other than the main one.
ill try and get some better pics of the nodes comming from the base on the leaves

MVC-002F.JPG

MVC-003F.JPG

MVC-004F.JPG

MVC-006F.JPG

MVC-007F.JPG

MVC-008F.JPG

MVC-009F.JPG

MVC-012F.JPG

well here are some better pics of the new growth and the nodes at the bases of the leaves.
there is also a shot of the stem.

MVC-001F.JPG

MVC-002F.JPG

MVC-003F.JPG

MVC-004F.JPG

MVC-005F.JPG

MVC-006F.JPG

MVC-007F.JPG

MVC-008F.JPG

MVC-009F.JPG

Whats up night501. Your babies are looking great. By the looks of things you are taking great care of them and in the end they will take care of you. ;) Keep up the great work my friend can't wait for them buds.

ok so i have been doing an awful lot of reading on the subject but lets see if this makes scence.
right now im at the end of week 3 and i am using 2 40w 2600 lumen cfls. on a 18/6 cycle.
i am using pro choice potting and seeding soil and have not added any nutes.
how often should i be checking the ph and nute content of the soil?
and if i where to bump up to 8 40w 2600lumen cfls for a space 2fx2fx6f would this be sufficient for flowering or should i just spring for a ballast for my 400w hps bulb? the cfls pull less power and i dont have to worry about temps.
also im having a little trouble getting light to some of the lower branches. what is the best remidy for this?

Do YA Thang homie! The girls are looking quite sexy betta keep an eye on them before somebody catch a statutory charge! LOL!!!!! :48:

Latest posts

Back