Ok This is just wrong.. but i love you mutt!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pranicfever

Cross Dressers Allowed..​

Picture Removed ... However Below you'll find a pic of my alter ego.. Carmen ... He likes cute young men with tight bums..... and fruit...

*** is that?
vomit-smiley-014.gif

Your Def That One up there mutt don't fret hun i think you look good in leather.. but see you and your modly powers changed it.. so it was me.. i see how it is.. but your so wrong i'm this Ugly dude right here

carmen_miranda.jpg

Hi my name is Carmen and i am into nice men with soft bumcheekos​

holly shit, that has to be the ugliest thing i have every seen. i am going to puke now.

now you really thought I was gonna let THAT one slide huh. hahahahahaha
That was way way way over the line. I look better than that. and have better taste too. :D

Yeah... *** is up with that....

Looks like Iggy Pop in drag....

Be afraid... be very afraid.......

I couldn't resist.. i went google hopping for drag queens.. for fun.. thought since you like crashing the ladies parties.. in drag you would love some red leather lol

Mutt i demand that this repulsive thread be closed at once. I can't take it anymore. After looking at that picture i don't think it's ever gonna work again.
vomit-smiley-015.gif

What leather, there isn't any leather. hell thats just a naked dude with some bad taste in make-up

Is fruit all that he has on? :eek: here Mutt maybe you'll like this one better! :p (i'm not sure of the gender)

w.jpg

holy crap....that looks like courtney love :eek: on a good day :p

OMG.....thats just wrong GDG....maybe they can catch a ride with this guy

badbiker (Small).JPG

you guys ar making sme sick!!!! stop it just stop i say!!! wuts this world coming too!!??!?! hahaha

How 'd you like to have to sit on that sweaty, butt juice covered seat?EEWWWW?

Latest posts

Back