OK! Trichs have gone cloudy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamez

Reaction score
So my trichs have just gone cloudy. I was wondering how long they will take to go amber? My girls are White Widow under 400hps. It is certainly an exercise in self control when they are so close to harvest. I cant keep myself from just staring at them for hours.

I'm on week 9 on mine, any they are just now starting to amber up...

That's great news Jamez. Got any pics of the ladies?

I always go by the colour of the trichomes and usually take my bud around 30to 40% amber content.

Going by which week your ladies are in flower will drive you crazy! This occurs because many seed banks will tell you that their beans will be ready after 8 weeks when in fact the time frame can be closer to 10 weeks.

Counting the weeks in flower should be used only as a guide line and not taken as fact as each plant is different.

Hope this helps someone.

i concur....it may seem as if time is standing still while you await the ambers, and yes could turn into ten weeks so do not fear if that is the case. Took my last up to two weeks to go amber. Check the whole plant not just one spot. It differs from top to bottom some. total clouds is not such a bad thing....

Hey thanks guys. Will try and get hold of a camera and log my next grow. Cheers

David O'Brien said:
I always go by the colour of the trichomes and usually take my bud around 30to 40% amber content.

Going by which week your ladies are in flower will drive you crazy! This occurs because many seed banks will tell you that their beans will be ready after 8 weeks when in fact the time frame can be closer to 10 weeks.

Counting the weeks in flower should be used only as a guide line and not taken as fact as each plant is different.

Hope this helps someone.

as well heat stress, nute and ph issues, light leaks during dark period can all delay the final "time" of the plant. Going by weeks by the breeder like said earler will get you to the point where you would start to check the trics and go from there...

Latest posts

Back