Okay, So I'm Over It.

lowrent_aria

Reaction score
OK so I’m over it! I had some trouble with putting up an entry on my “Grow Journal” on MP, so after I did what I had to do, I decided to go to Microsoft Word & do my journal then upload it so I won’t have the problem anymore. I started my babies from seeds on Jan.19,’07 & this is my 1st grow. It’s a hydroponics system & so far, so good! As far as my set-up goes I have a “double-decker”(if you will) with the reservoir situated below the tub for setting plants above. I don’t have it set-up like the way it comes, I have the reservoir actually under an old plastic laundry-room sink in which I’m growing 2 tomato plants with my babies! (stonysalsa!) I have the “top” part of the two-part system next to them on cinder blocks in which my babies are in. It is a small 1x2 & that’s just fine for me for now! I have a 430 WATT ballast MAX (model#5430) 5.2A,120V,60Hz w/fixture & hood. I got it off E-BAY & the bulb is a 430 WATT, SON AGRO LAMP, ED STYLE bulb. I put my babies in GRODAN CUBES 3 days after germinating & started feeding (which I’ve heard later was not good) them nutrients. I heard this is not bad per-say but not good in that this could lead to some problems later, caused by deficiencies (I will keep up on this to see). I had them 4 to a 6” pot & now have transplanted them into some 2L. bottles with BOTANICARE READYGRO ORGANIC MEDIUM AERATION FORMULA. I’m using BOTANICARE POWER PLANT 3-1-4 during the vegetative stage & plan on using, BOTANICARE POWER FLOWER 2-2-5 during the flowering stage. My lighting stages are pretty goofy, I think. Due to electrical circumstances, I have my lights set at: 9hrs ON; 4.5hrs OFF; 7.5hrs ON; 3OFF for a total of 16.5 ON & 7.5 OFF during a course of a 24hr day. They're doing good so far & I just pinched off the little starter leaves(3 pointers). lowrent:rolleyes:

Hick

Git "R" lit
Reaction score
Where in tarnation did you come up with "that" light schedule??
It is .."unsuitable" for growing..you will develop hermies under a schedule like that, very little doubt.
16 hours of "continuous" light will work with 8 of "continous" AND "TOTAL" darkness.

Have you visited here?...http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5837

Weeddog

Tokin Dog
Reaction score
I'm with Hick, that is a very screwed up light schedule.

Brouli

Reaction score
good luck with HERMIES AND MALES BRO

H

HGB

Hick said:
Where in tarnation did you come up with "that" light schedule??
It is .."unsuitable" for growing..you will develop hermies under a schedule like that, very little doubt.
ya thats crazy and also sounds like how did my fem seed forced Hermie project

heard sativa's can start and finish on 12/12 no problem tho ....

good luck

O

oleflowerman

I was walking thru DIllard's Fine Department Store on sunny day late last May or very early JUne when I caught out of the cornices of me right eye a pair of the perkiest pink lips I'd seen on a woman in a looong while....so fair were they I could only think of my favorite flowers curlvy pink petals,,,,stargazers

About an hour before I was suppose to meet her for thinks and drinks (my thinks and her drinks :)) she called me and told me she was a hermie......I didn't breath for about 30 seconds....Thanked her for honesty and then she told me she was in a an 8 year relationship witha "straight" dude.

Wow.......so get control of that light schedule dude :) LOLOLOL

And I swear her name was Holly....

holli came from miami FLA
hitchhiked away across the USA
plucked her eyebrows on the way
shaved her legs then he was a she
she said hey babe,
take a walk on the wild side
she said hey honey
take a walk on the wild side

lowrent_aria

Reaction score
OK SO A HERMIE IS WHAT YOU ALL SAY... WELL AS MENTIONED IN MY POSTING, I AM IN A SITUATION WHERE MY USAGE OF ELECTRICITY IS LIMITED TO SAID HOURS OTHERWISE THE CIRCUIT BLOWS & WELL THEN I'M REALLY F....D & SO IS EVERYONE ELSE ON THAT CIRCUIT. SO, I'M JUST GONNA ROLL WITH WHAT I HAVE AVAILABLE & LET EVERYONE KNOW WHAT TRANSPIRES! BY THE WAY LOU REED IS FANTASTIC! I WILL KEEP UP ON MY "GROW JOURNAL" & LET IT BE WHAT IT IS FOR NOW & ENJOY BEING & DOING WHAT I CAN WITH WHAT I HAVE AT HAND! lowrent

Growdude

I am the Smo King
Reaction score
lowrent_aria said:
OK SO A HERMIE IS WHAT YOU ALL SAY... WELL AS MENTIONED IN MY POSTING, I AM IN A SITUATION WHERE MY USAGE OF ELECTRICITY IS LIMITED TO SAID HOURS OTHERWISE THE CIRCUIT BLOWS & WELL THEN I'M REALLY F....D & SO IS EVERYONE ELSE ON THAT CIRCUIT. SO, I'M JUST GONNA ROLL WITH WHAT I HAVE AVAILABLE & LET EVERYONE KNOW WHAT TRANSPIRES! BY THE WAY LOU REED IS FANTASTIC! I WILL KEEP UP ON MY "GROW JOURNAL" & LET IT BE WHAT IT IS FOR NOW & ENJOY BEING & DOING WHAT I CAN WITH WHAT I HAVE AT HAND! lowrent
It would be better to switch to CFL's or even a 250 watt HID since your grow is so small anyway.

Latest posts