Okay this is getting ridiculous

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheStickyIcky

Fear and Loathing.
Reaction score
Any reputable sites where I can place a CC order? Are there no options other than sending a money order at this time??

Firestax is good with CC purchases, used them many a time.

Firestax and call it a day.
If you are a newbie then crop king seeds they have 100% germ guarantee plus you can get help growing from customer service. Both sites take CC crop king is in Canada BC

I've ordered dozens and dozens of times. It's like nobody that I typically work with is accepting CC right now and I'm trying to get a quick delivery. Thanks for all of the suggestions guys! I appreciate it.

Yeah this was my old reliable. No deal.
seed_zps6xuiewnb.png

Thank you for letting me know. Shoot.

I have used the singleseedcentre.com and like it too.

I've ordered dozens and dozens of times. It's like nobody that I typically work with is accepting CC right now and I'm trying to get a quick delivery. Thanks for all of the suggestions guys! I appreciate it.

I think it maybe the cc companies doing it.......... so much hacking and stealing peeps personal info going on.......... the international transactions is where fraud is at its worst.

Thank you for letting me know. Shoot.

I have used the singleseedcentre.com and like it too.

Another one of my favorites. Not working for me either but not getting the same message. Could be a CC company blocking on that one.

Yes, your cc company could well be blocking the transaction. Are you using the address for the shipping address that is associated with the cc?

Yeah this was my old reliable. No deal.
seed_zps6xuiewnb.png

I had the same issue, I think it was a post by kraven that cleared it up...choice is under a new website or something now.....god I wish I could remember where that thread is.

Ill dig around, if i see it ill post the link to that thread asap

EDIT: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70699

roughly 2 weeks ago I had the same issue with choice, then i foloowed kravens link and bam 8 days later I got beans. (using my CC) So unless this is a brand new issue...i think this should work

Latest posts

Back