Okee Dokee Y'all... I'm ready to get started!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And hence the reason I never use a toothbrush
You know researchers have proven that the Toothbrush was invented in Kentucky, cause if it were any other state it would've been called the Teethbrush! Ka-Dum Splash (Drummer effects) Just a Joke Folks, don't send the Hatfields or McCoys after me!

You know researchers have proven that the Toothbrush was invented in Kentucky, cause if it were any other state it would've been called the Teethbrush! Ka-Dum Splash (Drummer effects) Just a Joke Folks, don't send the Hatfields or McCoys after me!
I hide my toothbrush now, outta site outta mind. You should hide yours too unless you live alone and never have visitors. I learned that here on MP 🙃

Oh never take any advice from me
Im jest the guy who runs around making fun of the members
Glad to see someone else has that Job here, cause it's always been my job at the other sites! Don't try this at home folks, I am a trained Professional with a PHD in being an A$$hole & a Masters in Pri*kology! Tough Job but someone has to do it!

Have my Grow tent figured out...have 10-30"W x 7'H Steel Frames which I used as a Drum Isolation Booth which can be Cable Tied together & quickly Fold (like a Japanese Room Divider), which I have Heavy Moving Quilts w/eyelets Stamped in the Narrow side...it will make any size booth that 300" will fold to enclose, will fit perfectly in the 5'x5' Closet with plenty of working room. Gonna hang Mylar on the interior, already have that also

Have my Grow tent figured out...have 10-30"W x 7'H Steel Frames which I used as a Drum Isolation Booth which can be Cable Tied together & quickly Fold (like a Japanese Room Divider), which I have Heavy Moving Quilts w/eyelets Stamped in the Narrow side...it will make any size booth that 300" will fold to enclose, will fit perfectly in the 5'x5' Closet with plenty of working room. Gonna hang Mylar on the interior, already have that also
I like repurposing what I already have as well. Up north, we call it Yankee ingenuity. I reckon your version is Rebel ingenuity.

Went thru my "don't need stuff" last night and found a way to finance this new gear without touching my savings. My deal with the next future Ex-Mrs. Fungus is "as long as I can sell stuff to buy it, everything's cool"...no problem! My New Cymbals are worth at least $2k & enough Snare Drums to net another $2k. Been pricing & it's actually gonna be less then I thought, maybe $2k total, if that much.

Went thru my "don't need stuff" last night and found a way to finance this new gear without touching my savings. My deal with the next future Ex-Mrs. Fungus is "as long as I can sell stuff to buy it, everything's cool"...no problem! My New Cymbals are worth at least $2k & enough Snare Drums to net another $2k. Been pricing & it's actually gonna be less then I thought, maybe $2k total, if that much.
To be honest, $2k for a guy that doesn’t smoke that much(I am one of those too) sounds like you might be overspending. Unless you are planning to sell bud, you can definitely get a grow set up for under $1k especially since you have a tent concept already. My first grow was in a 4x2x4 tent with T5 lights. I messed it up and still got over a quarter pound. Your big expenses are going to be a light, and exhaust fan/odor filter, soil, nutes and of course seeds. Good seeds can be easy to come by when you know people or are on a good forum. ;)

Off to a good start. When I first started my expenses was a bit more that that....good job.
Thanks! That mean a lot more then you know, right now any positive reinforcement is helpful! Have to say, the book I bought "The Cannabis Grow Bible" is Light Years from the Old Marijuana Growers Guide" I bought years ago out of High Times. Greg Green (writer) knows his sh*t. It was pricy around $30 but the quality is unsurpassed as is the Photography & Printing. This was not a cheep book to Print, the Prepress work alone cost Thousands! High Grade thick 100 lb. Gloss Text Stock & 690 Pages...it's Purdy! My son went to a School for Growing in Colorado (pute) and they used this book...he recommended it to me. Gonna have to give him an atta-boy for this!

To be honest, $2k for a guy that doesn’t smoke that much(I am one of those too) sounds like you might be overspending. Unless you are planning to sell bud, you can definitely get a grow set up for under $1k especially since you have a tent concept already. My first grow was in a 4x2x4 tent with T5 lights. I messed it up and still got over a quarter pound. Your big expenses are going to be a light, and exhaust fan/odor filter, soil, nutes and of course seeds. Good seeds can be easy to come by when you know people or are on a good forum. ;)
Yes, the Plants will be required to "earn their keep"...but no sales around here! Last thing I need is a bunch of Brothers & Sisters, banging on my door at 2am pleading for weed...not gonna happen! it'll be Quarter Pound Minimum and only one or two stops. Sure...I'll over spend but it's just like Tools...Buy More then you need or Buy it Again!

I also have plans to build my own Carbon Filter. the Duct work is pretty easy & already have 2 squirrel-Cage Fans, have yet to figure out how to keep the Old Air Intake from pulling the freshly dumped CO2 Out of the Tent. Guess I'll have to Ax the people I know who are on a good forum <snicker>...after all, I know High People in Places!

Speaking of Seeds, might need to jump on a few of the Specials out there! If anyone has some extra Seeds they'd part with let me know, will be happy to Pay, would rather send my Money to Friends then Merchants. Hey Big, did you happen to find those Mango Biche's, would LOVE to once again experience that Columbian Buzz!

Online it says Sativa weed can take a few years off your life...my thought is this, yes, it may...but those are Sh*tty Years! LOL!

Yer toothbrush is safe 'til you piss off a hippie with itchy 'roids. 😁
Thanks for the Visual Subbie, will never be able to look at a toothbrush again in the same manner! Can you imagine going in to Brush your teeth and there's an old Gray A$$ Hair entwined in the Bristles, AFTER your Party Guest Leave? Just threw up in my mouth a little!

Thanks for the Visual Subbie, will never be able to look at a toothbrush again in the same manner! Can you imagine going in to Brush your teeth and there's an old Gray A$$ Hair entwined in the Bristles, AFTER your Party Guest Leave? Just threw up in my mouth a little!
My brain has been twisted a bit now since I’ve been on MP and heard this for the first time. I’ve actually saw tooth brushes hanging in my friends bathrooms since and felt sorry for their uneducated asses. 😳

1662245509902.png

Guess everyone is watching, Listening to or at their favorite teams Football Game. I'll usually watch 1 quarter a year, then find something to do. Use to LOVE the NBA before it turned into the Tattooed, Chest Beater League...Loved Larry Bird, Kevin McCale, Magic & Kareem...those were REAL TEAMS! No Look at me Players! My Favorite was "The Bread Truck", Charles Barkley, one of the Nicest, most Generous people on the Planet, I use to live next door to his Granddaddy Adolphus, whom he called "Little Daddy", Loved that Man. Sir Charles paid to have Playgrounds built, a School Library at Both Schools, Started a School Breakfast Program for the Kids with sorry a$$ Parents. As far as the NFL goes, take a knee fellows, y'all can sit this one out!

Latest posts

Back