Okee Dokee Y'all... I'm ready to get started!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fungus Amungus

Reaction score
Have chosen the Strains (Acapulco Gold & Runtz Feminized) gonna use the Media I familiar with, Humus & Peat, Peebles for drainage ordering a Ph Meter, Light Meter, Small Set & 2-5'x5'Area Sets of LED's & a few Fluorescents for Side Lighting & Clones/Seedlings, a Co2 tank with Goodies, Planter Size is something I'm still workin on...sorry currently have Brain Upload Syndrome...too much info, downloading on a Test Run, will help! LOL! Oh, almost forgot will also order some Ladybugs, those lil' sweeties saved one of my vege gardens!

I have got something interesting to try that I've not seen discussed on here or anywhere for that matter. It'll be a surprise....only gonna try it on one for right now, we shall see. Tried it on my Parents Confederate Roses & it tripled the Bloom output of its Sister Plants...been thinking about this for many years. Never seen it done before which means it's been done before & failed miserably or it's new...we shall see! I know that if it works great someone else will claim to have "Invented" it, if so, I don't really care, went thru this many times Building Drums, everyone ALWAYS said they invented that years ago! That's the Nature of envy among the chronically stupid...those that can, will do so & succeed...those that can't...Steal from those who can!

Had to go to Driving School once, due to a Ooops behind the wheel, there was this Great Big Loud Mouth in the Class, that was the "whatever you've done before, he had done better!" His biggest boast was, that he could go ANYWHERE in a Forested piece of land & find a thousand plants to get high on. Of course we (I) challenged him...told him to walk 5 steps into the heavily overgrown property next to the building we were in! He never expected that, being a Certified Botanist for the Navy Seals & all (right, the guy was about 6' 1" and weighed in around 450-500 Pounds! LOL!)...Seal?...NO! Maybe a Walrus or Manatee, but was no Seal! LOL! Anyway, we're all waiting for Our Navy Beluga Whale to appear below us, we hear the Squealing of Tires & see him driving off, giving us (me) the finger and yelling Phuck You Dan! Our instructor shook my hand & said "Nice Job Son, I was ready to take him apart...He was a Real Retired Seal, he showed me his Seal Tattoo that he kept covered in Class. He said everyone wanted to fight him when they saw his Tat! He Was Not A Large Man (5' 10" & maybe 150 pounds) But I digress. Anyway the Big guy never came back...to embarrassed for his ego to take I guess

keep the feeding simple...I've tried a dozen different setups and have always gone back to what I began with...good luck fungus...
What do most succesful Growers on here use? First I have to find out the nutrient needs of the Seeds I'm purchasing. I'd rather get info from you guys, NOT THE PAID FOR OPINIONS OF" MADE-UP REVIEWERS ON BILL GATESernet.

I have heard the Lucus Formula is excellent and simple. But it is probably more suited for hydro. DON'T use what I use. Advanced Nutrients is expensive and a lot of mixing involved. Produces excellent results though.

Lots of excellent growers here and I am sure you are gonna get some good advice.

keep the feeding simple...I've tried a dozen different setups and have always gone back to what I began with...good luck fungus...
About to spend some money, I really wanted an outdoor Grow but as of now, I've got almost a year left on this lease & I can get in at least 1 Grow, maybe 2 if I offset them. Am a lite-weight smoker, so an ounce will last me Months, so not gonna get greedy, wanna keep it small...to me it looks like this town has a 1 Cop for every 100 people, no Joke...think there's 16 which means that there's 1 for every 244 people in this town! Just looked it up, has to be true...it's on the internet!

I have heard the Lucus Formula is excellent and simple. But it is probably more suited for hydro. DON'T use what I use. Advanced Nutrients is expensive and a lot of mixing involved. Produces excellent results though.

Lots of excellent growers here and I am sure you are gonna get some good advice.
Pute are you using lvls like the Lucas calls for
8ml Micro to 16ml bloom? I always burnt my leaf tips and had to back down quite a bit?

Latest posts

Back