Ola Amigos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yellowjacket

Reaction score
Some of ya may know me from other sites. Just checking in here to see what's up.

YJ

Hows it goin friend. Welcome to MJPassion, Hope All Is Growing Well With You!

7greeneyes It's growing good ATM.

Smokin Mom puff, puff, pass Thanks I needed that. Tasted fuely, That got any diesel in it?

rasta sorry bud, that went over my head

warzone so you're gonna change yer name to crazy chicken huh? Whatever floats yer boat bud.

Thanks for the welcome all.

YJ

Yellowjacket said:
7greeneyes It's growing good ATM.

Smokin Mom puff, puff, pass Thanks I needed that. Tasted fuely, That got any diesel in it?

rasta sorry bud, that went over my head

warzone so you're gonna change yer name to crazy chicken huh? Whatever floats yer boat bud.

Thanks for the welcome all.

YJ
SNITCHES GET THROWN IN DITCHES! or like turkeyneck, Snitches get stiches....choose your fate wisely. Not like PRIEST OF KNOWLEDGE!!!
AGH!

Yellowjacket said:
Some of ya may know me from other sites. Just checking in here to see what's up.

YJ

What are some of the other forums that are good?Laid back.;)

welcome yellowjacket, and isn't it funny this is the third thread i've seen priestofknowledge mentioned in outside of his own tread.

cadlakmike1 said:
welcome yellowjacket, and isn't it funny this is the third thread i've seen priestofknowledge mentioned in outside of his own tread.
Who gives a rats woHA, freedom to mention advice. that kid got annoying.

i wasn't talking down, i was laughing at the fact, the advice was good.

wellcome to mp pull up a chair, nothing but strate up for real experts, an people that want to lurn. so come on in an take a long hitt of our smokin mom's joint........lol

What's Up?
Hopefully a huge cola in your closet-lol

:watchplant: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!! :watchplant:

Gb

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

There you are buddy, I might have to reintroduce myself since its been awhile and i see alot of familiar missed faces so hi to everyone.

.."stiiiinky"!!! .....WB ;)

I told ya I was here. Just not real active. Not as inactive as you though!

Thanks all.

YJ

Latest posts

Back