Old Fart Music Suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tricky
Portishead
The Crystal Method
Turin Brakes
Whale
Mystic Roots
Tori Amos
Matisyahu
Jane's Addiction
Filter
Dream Theater
Darude
Cascada
Chris Issack
Coheed & Cambria
Poverty Neck Hillbillies
Butthole Surfers

And Above All!!!! You should Check Out This Band, They're really good & I Know them.

yeah i know it's cheesy... using a myspace link lol

Bob Dylan's latest, "Modern Times" is quite good, his best in years, Bob Seger's latest, his first in over ten years. Purchased Sean Lennons newest and its a solid CD. Try Trey Anistasio's solo CD, its a fun listen.

pranicfever said:
Tricky
Portishead
The Crystal Method
Turin Brakes
Whale
Mystic Roots
Tori Amos
Matisyahu
Jane's Addiction
Filter
Dream Theater
Darude
Cascada
Chris Issack
Coheed & Cambria
Poverty Neck Hillbillies
Butthole Surfers

And Above All!!!! You should Check Out This Band, They're really good & I Know them.

yeah i know it's cheesy... using a myspace link lol

Some good ones there,and all through this thread, but I would have to suggest "System of a Down" and NOFX

:confused: Why has no one mentioned the Gods of all rock and roll. Led Zepellin.

For Shame!!;)

FrostyNugz420 said:
:confused: Why has no one mentioned the Gods of all rock and roll. Led Zepellin.

For Shame!!;)

Thats a given. :D
Don't forget the Dead, Floyd, Hendrix, Joplin, CCR, etc. ;) Now that can turn into a looong list. LOL

Van Morrison-
Massive Attack-
Cake-
Nancy Sintatra-
Beck-
Sublime-
Portishead-
Tori Amos-
The Neeners-
Isreal Vibration-
Brian Jonestown Massacre-
Count Bassie-
The Fugees-
ABBA-
RADIOHEAD (OH YEAH)-
Daft Punk-
Sons and Daughters-
Primus-
select Sting
Richard Cheese-
Rocky Horror Picture Show
Bob Dylan (the best for last)

i'm forgetting a lot of good stuff...and a lot of good stuff has already been covered.... one good way to find new music is to buy (hehehe) a movie soundtrack.....

Do you think-- I opened-- UP--- a chinese restaurant------ in the middle of the 'hood--- and I don't know what's up?

Well Mutt, to tell u the truth im not an "Old Fart" im just 18 but i would recommend some newer songs if u would like.Im into the rap and hip hop thing since im puerto rican but hey its all good.Try looking these 2 songs up and tell me if u like them, if u do i could give u a couple more and i just love these 2 for the way they sound when im high but try looking up Lil Wyte "My Smoking Song" and Tony Yayo "Im So High" great songs and if u have aim ill send them to u if u have file sharing. if your not into that well then lol idk im sorry i couldnt help u bro:eek:

Well lets see here Mutt. How about the following:

KMFDM - WWIII
RAMMSTEIN - FEUER FREI
DOPE - DIE MF DIE
BRAND NEW SIN - BLACK AND BLUE
BRAND NEW SIN - FREIGHT TRAIN
CLUTCH - THE ELAPHANT RIDERS
SLAYER - JIHAD
STRAPPING YOUNG LAD - LOVE

Die Hard KMFDM fan here man. ;)
I'll check out that Brand new sin.
Others I love too.

But I fail to see good ole ministry in the mix. :p
or Sex Pistols. :D

Keep em coming. I've been checking out all the bands I don't recognize. I'm lovin this thread. Props to all of ya. :D

Latest posts

Back