Old Fo Freak Show Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
30DBDA40-035C-4B8A-8195-1828C5B874EC.jpeg
0554276F-F08D-40B8-B346-197BAC9E6FAC.jpeg

Found this grow log on the supafreak in another site. I was excited to see that someone documented it. They started with 4 plants. Ended up chopping the three males. Got all the way down to the short hairs before the landlord said he needed to stop the funny business as the exterminator was coming. He had to chop it down before I got to see an trichomes but still the grow was interesting. I hope it’s ok to post his journal here…
https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/superfreak-mutations.1602078/page-2
Comparing the timing on his grow. His plants at 5 weeks and mine at 6 weeks.

266068-fs14.jpg
20220402_134040-jpg.3009967

I'm going to start another Supafreak and see if it grows any faster.

266068-fs14.jpg

I know. His grew more normally than ours right? I put mine on half nutes early when they were still babies to try to beef them up some. It didnt bother them so I went to full veg nutes the next two waterings I still see no nute response in the leaf color either darker green or slight nute burn. I think I’m gonna up their nutes a bit more in hopes that they are just needing more food to start that growth spurt. Decided to leave them outside no matter what they do as I really have no extra room in the tent and don’t want to bring anything foreign in the veg tent to my plants doing so well in there They were just a fun experiment and as of now they still get by as marigolds as I’m only allowed 4 plants outside in plain view…

266068-fs14.jpg

Well mine should start growing faster now, since they have become inside plants again. They are on 18/6, but getting way more light than the supafreaks were getting.

Found a June Bug on one of my plants and it left behind 3 turds. Cleaned off the offending material with some water and a paper towel. Should I get a grub control product for the soil or are these too young?
DCDA5B4A-AE8B-41EE-9B64-0E2CC254EDCA.jpeg

I read about June Bugs and they supposedly like to lay there eggs down pretty far(deeper than my pot). I was afraid the brown spots were egg sacs or something but it cleaned up like Gypsy Moth larva ****. It is July for crying out loud! What is a June Bug doing on my plant out of season? ;)

These are going to go into my 3 or 5 gallon felts eventually. It feels like I have been growing these for a long time but it hasn’t been 4 weeks from seed yet. Wish I had some EM-1 but I don’t. Probably get a quart here at some point soon.

We had a nice all day light rain. They look like they grew close to an inch. The one on the left ‘self topped’ which is why it has 2 branches coming off the main stem.
376D3827-25E7-4EB3-8237-20091BA70321.jpeg
01DE2AFE-9299-4A2A-982C-57E505D1675D.jpeg

healthy and happy looking little freaks...I'm curious as to what you guys get in 4 months or so...
I saw a grow journal on a different site where the thread started in Sept and ended in Dec. so I think 4 months is about right. Going to have to finish inside because November in Massachusetts is not cannabis friendly outside. Even October is iffy. I’m hoping that doesn’t screw them up.

Edited because I typed ‘do’ instead of ‘so’. This happens to me frequently because I need to learn to proof read…

Last edited:
I saw a grow journal on a different site where the thread started in Sept and ended in Dec. do I think 4 months is about right. Going to have to finish inside because November in Massachusetts is not cannabis friendly outside. Even October is iffy. I’m hoping that doesn’t screw them up.
Screw them up, that’s a good one 😂

Latest posts

Back