Old Fo Freak Show Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see you are getting some seeds. I wonder if they will be baby light green like the ones I started with when they are done
Mine were as well. The website said they would be that way though so I knew what I was buying. I am going to let these seeds mature well so I hope to get some that don’t look like seeds I would normally throw away. My ‘Old Fogey Sour Grape’ plants have huge seed bracts and a few are starting to crack open(the bracts not the seeds) but the seeds are still green(not the nice black striped behemoths I got early this year).

Do your freaks have much smell? I think mine were stinkier as babies. There is a smell to the flowers but I have to give them a little squeeze to smell them. The way these started out stinking, I was sure they would be smelling a lot louder at this stage

Mine have a lot of buds now and seem to be stacking. Looking forward to seeing just how much they will put out.
23DD2A32-4DC8-4BFA-A749-FB6146D5FF8C.jpeg
A14555CB-8441-4866-987D-DD5163D68603.jpeg

Do your freaks have much smell? I think mine were stinkier as babies. There is a smell to the flowers but I have to give them a little squeeze to smell them. The way these started out stinking, I was sure they would be smelling a lot louder at this stage
Mine stopped stinking for a while but that may have been due to my getting Covid. They stink like a dead skunk now. Not a pleasant ‘weed skunk’ smell. Like a rotting skunk.

Humm. That’s different… I have a great nose and smell no stinky skunk at all.
My sense of smell is still a bit iffy so I suspect these are really offensive to people without a compromised olfactory system. My OFSG plants smell like Concord grapes so maybe I am not totally ‘aroma challenged’. I will try to get my wife to give them a whiff and see what she thinks.

Thanks Fogey but I may want a few seeds from your ugly buds 😁. I have been so intrigued with these plants even tho, the whole time I haven’t expected much. They are getting really pretty for sure and much more fun watching then their dreadfully slow start. I’m probably gonna want to plant them again next spring.

I will likely have quite a few seeds so I will put you at the top of the list. These plants are like a really talented problem child. Frustrating but intriguing.

They actually still don’t look like cannabis to me. Maybe they will the more they bloom but those leaves keep them incognito I think. They will be my extra plants again next year. Hope to get 2 females for the porch again

That's how your local pot growers wind up with pollinated plants.

Wonder what the honey would taste like?
One of my neighbors has some plants in black felt pots out in his backyard. I suspect I am being a d!ck and pollinating his plants. I don’t know if they are cannabis plants(since I haven’t been close enough to see anything other than the pots) but I know what I put in black felt pots…

Latest posts

Back