Old Fo Freak Show Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahahahha

tell me about it

i have lost 3 ogers seedlings to dampening off

it was traced back to my i could give two shiats attitude , apparently it even affects plants
that is precisely why my garden is dark...gotta get my mind right before I try and get the plants right...it's been a brutal year for me and my garden...

hahahahha

tell me about it

i have lost 3 ogers seedlings to dampening off

it was traced back to my i could give two shiats attitude , apparently it even affects plants
I should give at least one shiat but I don’t smoke much lately. Hard to put a lot into it when I already have more than I need. Free plants! Central Massachusetts!

If these are still flowering, will they continue to flower or will they eventually reveg? We are at about 15 hrs of daylight and there are 3+ weeks to the solstice. It doesn’t really matter. Just curious…

If these are still flowering, will they continue to flower or will they eventually reveg? We are at about 15 hrs of daylight and there are 3+ weeks to the solstice. It doesn’t really matter. Just curious…

i think they will reveg

but these are freak plants so anything is possible

they are different strategies on holding gold

foget about speculating and making a million , that train done left the station

long term investment to protect ones wealth is a good strategy to me , gold will always retain value , always has , always will

two silver dimes will buy a gallon of gas just like it did back in 1970 during a gas war…..remember those?

but hey , you already knew that 🤩🤩🤩

i think they will reveg

but these are freak plants so anything is possible

they are different strategies on holding gold

foget about speculating and making a million , that train done left the station

long term investment to protect ones wealth is a good strategy to me , gold will always retain value , always has , always will

two silver dimes will buy a gallon of gas just like it did back in 1970 during a gas war…..remember those?

but hey , you already knew that 🤩🤩🤩
I assumed they would reveg but I thought I read here somewhere of people putting plants out early and getting a summer harvest then a fall harvest for plants that went out without early flowering. It is just odd that the TGxTL is still throwing up pistils and the Freakshows are continuing to do their weird version of flowering. The early flowers look like hops with no pistils so last year I was kinda fooled by their lady parts…

Still no sign of reveg. On either the Freaks or the TGxTL. Weird.
192019E1-4258-4C2A-8131-4F756DFF99FD.jpeg
33111324-D657-42E1-99E8-5435E98F373D.jpeg

stubborn bastiages eh
I am wondering if it is due to the duration of sunlight they get. I have a lot of trees that haven’t fallen on my house yet(😁) so maybe the DLI hasn’t been high enough to put them back in veg? I am not complaining mind you. The Freaks need a longer flower period than I think we get here. I will be complaining if they start to reveg though. I like to complain.😁.

the last reveg I did was some Herijuana from Woodhorse seeds and I kept the plants under lights 24/7

it took about 30-45 days but it did flip

i suppose it has something to do with genetics , sativa or indicas

Since I am starting to care about these plants, they all got a feeding today of the AN Perfect pH trio along with Cal Mag and a healthy serving of EM1. The plants are pretty beat up. They keep falling over because they are too big for their pots. They need to go in the ground.

Latest posts

Back