Old Fo Freak Show Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
old-man-pull.gif

I am going to surrender my weed growers union card. All 4 of my Freaks turned out to have balls. I was pretty sure the 3 remaining were females but I think my brain ain’t working like it should at this point. I knew the early flowering stage was markedly different. I remember going back and forth with crash and subby last summer with each of us questioning what was what as far as female and male(kinda like a Matt Walsh movie). Meh… Going to grow the TG x TL female out and hope for good weather this fall. Fingers crossed for global warming since last fall didn’t work that way…

I am going to grow some autos for the first time that I received from a South Park resident. New thread coming and I will include the TG x TL(OFSG) in that.

I think I got seven or maybe eight Freakshow males in a row last summer. Never did get a female. Supafreak has been nicer to me this year with one of the two being female. The male managed to get pollen on pretty much everything I was flowering.

I think I got seven or maybe eight Freakshow males in a row last summer. Never did get a female. Supafreak has been nicer to me this year with one of the two being female. The male managed to get pollen on pretty much everything I was flowering.
I gave away 2 to my neighbor. Both females that got pollinated by a male OFSG I gave her. She had them in her window as houseplants(she is 70+ years old and doesn’t grow weed-I was just trying to be nice). No good deed goes unpunished…

On the bright side, I don’t really care.😁

Still not revegging. Blasted this one(and my vegetable/berry garden) with EM-A and epsom salt this morning.

Edit:forgot to add pics… and I haven’t smoked anything. In days. My brain is mush…
1CD2100E-A444-4CDA-AE3C-23004672CB8D.jpeg
0663F713-E939-4D61-A816-BDC2C206F700.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back