Old Fo Freak Show Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can’t get the pro mix around here
My bad. They need to order it at Jed’s anyway. I bet a lot of people are growing food for the coming famine so it is probably hard to get. I have a hard time getting sunflower seed lately to feed my birds. These are weird times…

My bad. They need to order it at Jed’s anyway. I bet a lot of people are growing food for the coming famine so it is probably hard to get. I have a hard time getting sunflower seed lately to feed my birds. These are weird times…
I bought sunflower seeds for the songbirds out back, twice what I paid for the last bag and much longer wait...

I bought sunflower seeds for the songbirds out back, twice what I paid for the last bag and much longer wait...
Yup. Last year 40 lb bags were $18.99. Now they are $34.99 when I can find them. Someone in power is to blame for inflation but I don’t think it is who he tells us it is…

Yup. Last year 40 lb bags were $18.99. Now they are $34.99 when I can find them. Someone in power is to blame for inflation but I don’t think it is who he tells us it is…
I believe I ordered some online at over 65 bucks for the 40 pound sack...we all know who's to blame... ;)

Where can I get them I'm planning next year's in advance anyone got a handful on the site.... What's the quality and taste etc?
I don’t think anyone on here has tried it. I’m growing them strictly as an oddity. If I get a male and females, I plan on making some seeds. I can hook you up.

I don’t think anyone on here has tried it. I’m growing them strictly as an oddity. If I get a male and females, I plan on making some seeds. I can hook you up.
Please creator of the universe 1 male and 1 female I'll be watching pretty interesting plant never saw any plants with characteristics like those definitely unique definitely super heavy sativa

Or shoot if you get a female and not a male buy a bottle of that chemical they use to make feminized seeds
I want to smoke it so colloidal silver is out for me. If I don’t get a male and have 3 females, I may try doing the fem thing on one of them. I think as hippie said, it isn’t that hard to make. A silver coin and a battery from what I recall.

Couldn’t get Pro Mix thanks to ‘the best economy in history’ so I got done soil with mycorrhizae in it. Mixed some perlite in and top dressed the plants. No assassination attempts by the squirrel mafia today. Back in under the T5 for the night. I am happy I have 2 different looking freaks. Variety is the herb of life…
CB3BAB7F-0E34-4C5C-BDF1-505CB58638F4.jpeg
35F63C32-7E3B-41D8-B98D-2B37BA37B39A.jpeg

Couldn’t get Pro Mix thanks to ‘the best economy in history’ so I got done soil with mycorrhizae in it. Mixed some perlite in and top dressed the plants. No assassination attempts by the squirrel mafia today. Back in under the T5 for the night. I am happy I have 2 different looking freaks. Variety is the herb of life…View attachment 302483View attachment 302484
Yes but both equally freaky tho. I’m sure the freaks will have differences

Latest posts

Back