Old Fo Freak Show Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of my journals are around in part. Yeah I left when everyone was fighting with umbra and taking sides. I will start another journal soon. Good to see you still at it.

Some of my journals are around in part. Yeah I left when everyone was fighting with umbra and taking sides. I will start another journal soon. Good to see you still at it.
I left at that time as well. I like my social media conflict free. I came back maybe 6 months ago. Seems like things are back to ‘pre-civil war’ with people being by and large friendly and helpful. Welcome back.

Welcome back brother. Won't be any fighting with Umbra Lesso because he is not here with his crew talking crap.
No politics on the open forum. No Orange mad bad bullshit allowed or bashing of any kind.
Politics are kept in pms or ppl can join Umbra and his crew on their private site and talk all the crap they want.
We cleaned the place up and will be keeping it that way.

Here is an oldy but goody Lesso.
https://www.marijuanapassion.com/th...with-pj-testing-a-new-light.69716/post-902704

Last edited:
Welcome back. Won't be any fighting with Umbra because he is not here with his crew talking crap.
No politics on the open forum. No Orange mad bad bullshit allowed or bashing of any kind.
Politics are kept in pms or ppl can join Umbra and his crew on their private site.
Can I say I'm glad things have turned around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to be here
Glad to see another Grower back
Welcome Home Brother
animated-worm-image-0117.gif

Its not the growing, its the legalities.... and the neighbors. In the old gorilla grow days, it was outside only. But that was gorilla. I would probably not be arrested, but stolen from. that would be a death sentence for someone, and you would not believe the pile of paperwork required when someone's estate fully matures in your back yard. Leads to home break ins invasions, etc. Right now I'm the crazy old gangster that mows his yard wearing a gun. I look straight as helll. If they only knew.

Bubba

Its not the growing, its the legalities.... and the neighbors. In the old gorilla grow days, it was outside only. But that was gorilla. I would probably not be arrested, but stolen from. that would be a death sentence for someone, and you would not believe the pile of paperwork required when someone's estate fully matures in your back yard. Leads to home break ins invasions, etc. Right now I'm the crazy old gangster that mows his yard wearing a gun. I look straight as helll. If they only knew.

Bubba
Whoa, I just had a thought of you cutting grass wearing only a gun looking straight 😂

Latest posts

Back