Old Fo Freak Show Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They Popped fast must be killer soil
I hope the soil doesn’t kill them…

It is some sort of Fox Farm stuff I bought at the local hardware store. It has worked well for seed germination and cloning. 9/10 for seeds(so far) and 12/12 for clones. I will never go back to rock wool or those sponge plugs. I had terrible results with both for cloning.

I hope the soil doesn’t kill them…

It is some sort of Fox Farm stuff I bought at the local hardware store. It has worked well for seed germination and cloning. 9/10 for seeds(so far) and 12/12 for clones. I will never go back to rock wool or those sponge plugs. I had terrible results with both for cloning.
Those sponges gave me a scare a few times
1656252529514.png

These plants must like the sunshine. The first one that sprouted grew about an inch today. The other 2 shed their hard hats.

Back in the day, I only smoked one weed stronger. My main source called me up and told me to bring $160. The prices had gone up since the Michoacán days, but not that much. I got to his place, he tosses me ONE pound, and takes my money. W T F? He said it was Jamaican Redroot Kali, it was for a pound, not a key, and that he'd only gotten three and not to call him begging for another. Told me to take it home and try a joint, and if I didn't like it, bring it back.

I didn't take it back. Never had weed rock me like that before. You could honestly wake up with a weed hangover. Straight Sativa, and it had seeds, but not a lot. Half of them were twice the normal size, and those, when grown, had the biggest fan leaves I'd ever seen. I think the biggest cluster had 17 leaves on it. Never got a chance to see the buds. My sweet Mom gave 'em a dose of bleach (never put bleach in your hydro tank) and killed them after my big brother got home from college and told her they weren't hybrid tomato plants. :(

I went to Jamaica on a family vacation when I was 15 I think. Me and my older sister were drinking in the hotel bar(yep-drinking at 15 in a bar-I had a beard). A bunch of Navy dudes started chatting my sister up and asked her if she wanted to get high. She said only if I could come too. They said they had traded a boom box for a pound of lambsbread. We smoked a couple of hits and just about saw God. My sister was pretty wasted so I told the sailors we were headed back to the hotel. They weren’t happy about that. Pretty sure they wanted to run train on her. Not sure if that was Kali but it was potent. I guess when you grow as a sacrament, you learn a trick or two.

this was supposed to be the year that my garden was gonna be the Jamaica Garden…

I have some old lambsbread beans along with 3-4 other flavors and was going to make some seeds

but then a friend sent me a lot of goat and monkey seeds so I went with them

maybe next year I will run all my Jamaicans

trip ✌✌✌

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back