Old Fo Freak Show Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the heck?
EM-A?
EM-A is ‘activated’ EM-1. It is a way to stretch the EM-1. The EM-A is the same or similar to EM-1 but is 2nd generation(kinda like cloning it). Mix 1 part EM-1, one part unsulphered blackstrap molasses and 18 parts water. The ‘kit’ I bought from ScAmazon appeared to be a quart of EM-1 and 2 lbs of EM-1 bokashi bran but was only 16 ozs of EM-1 and the bran. I will get at least 160 ozs of EM-A from the bottle(160 gallons when diluted for feeding) I bought and I wanted it now so I didn’t send the ‘kit’ back.

EM-A is ‘activated’ EM-1. It is a way to stretch the EM-1. The EM-A is the same or similar to EM-1 but is 2nd generation(kinda like cloning it). Mix 1 part EM-1, one part unsulphered blackstrap molasses and 18 parts water. The ‘kit’ I bought from ScAmazon appeared to be a quart of EM-1 and 2 lbs of EM-1 bokashi bran but was only 16 ozs of EM-1 and the bran. I will get at least 160 ozs of EM-A from the bottle(160 gallons when diluted for feeding) I bought and I wanted it now so I didn’t send the ‘kit’ back.
Is the EM1 that expensive that you would have to stretch it? You got a whole laboratory going on there. The hubs already said my kitchen looks like a laboratory after making the vape juice and my last tincture. There were syringes test tubes filters and all kinds of bottles not to mention the flower. This would really impress him 😂 do you have a need for 160 gallons when diluted of the stuff?

I use the stuff on my houseplants too. It is supposed to be a deodorizer too but I haven’t tried it. The bottle of EM-1 will last me probably a year if I make EM-A with it. It will last me 16 waterings/feedings if I don’t. A quart costs about $30 but I don’t need to buy it once every couple of months or so this way. The EM-A bottle will live in my furnace room so it isn’t in Mrs Fogey’s line of sight. She like to see the houseplants flower and this stuff seems to promote that. Win-win for me.

Cannabis bondage…
72D4A853-F7CF-45D1-8F28-005A9BE87A0A.jpeg

those are the freakiest pot plants I've ever seen...
They stink like pot. A lot. Weird for such small plants. They seem to want to grow up and not develop lower nodes. That is why I am tying them up like a sadist. They are undoubtedly the freakiest pot plants I have seen too. I don’t really care how they turn out(but would love it if they are dank). I just find them to be interesting.

We're just getting started. I haven't even popped a Chainsaw Massacre seed yet : )

Agree with OF on the smell. Even my nearly useless nose can smell something funky coming off that little freak show plant.
Skunky? Mine are. My sense of smell is shot as well.

Skunky? Mine are. My sense of smell is shot as well.
I've been on nose spray since I was 12, phenylephrine. I've stopped for months or occasionally years at a time, but always go back. In almost 50 years of use, the only side effects have been a slight insomnia, a tendency to get nose bleeds in a fight, and the gradual decline of my sense of smell. I can still smell bacon, diesel, and pot plants in flower. So I was super happy when the little freak show started giving off something I could detect.

Not sure about skunky, but definitely more bacon than diesel : )

Latest posts

Back