Old Fo Freak Show Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been on nose spray since I was 12, phenylephrine. I've stopped for months or occasionally years at a time, but always go back. In almost 50 years of use, the only side effects have been a slight insomnia, a tendency to get nose bleeds in a fight, and the gradual decline of my sense of smell. I can still smell bacon, diesel, and pot plants in flower. So I was super happy when the little freak show started giving off something I could detect.

Not sure about skunky, but definitely more bacon than diesel : )

I transplanted mine today. Into their big pots I had reserved for them. I noticed too that they smell very skunky for such small plants. I’ll post a picture of mine tomorrow On my page. They are finally showing inner node growth after I topped them a couple days ago. My back porch already smells strong of weed now I can’t imagine what it will smell like when these two plants get a bit larger. My momma already mentioned that my backyard smells a little like a skunk might live nearby. I told her that it was the plants she was smelling. She was not impressed 😂. I’m hoping that means I have some good stuff growing out there

Cool cool pictures and updates :) Awesome I missed a couple days. But hey how'd that buckeye purp turn out? I got some years ago that didn't want to turn as purple as some pictures of that strain must have been different pheno I believe... We even got a extra AC unit that would roll around to put into that room trying to drop the temp more then the main would drop it too lol....
Hey I see Mr tall and lankys got some others thinking it's a male too and you might have said that but I don't know... I just said it cause if it was my plants id say male too all my taller plants this year were males. But hey they "usually" are but with that 90% sativa genetics and with those freaky leaves might be the opposite lol guess we will find out are you flowering them inside or out????

They will have to finish inside. I think November is when they should be done and Massachusetts is not a good place for cannabis outside much into October much less November. My BP was awesome. It got cold in my basement during flower. The room is I heated and pretty sure it was winter. I think my tent got into the upper 50’s so they were purple up the ying yang.

They stink like pot. A lot. Weird for such small plants. They seem to want to grow up and not develop lower nodes. That is why I am tying them up like a sadist. They are undoubtedly the freakiest pot plants I have seen too. I don’t really care how they turn out(but would love it if they are dank). I just find them to be interesting.
I think they will be plenty dank by the way they smell already. Maybe an outside smoke 🤣 don’t think now that those fake marigolds will hide them much with that stink.

You are mixing cultures there, rost. Foot binding is Chinese. Bonsai is Japanese(though in bonsai training, the roots get trimmed up so that would be more like cutting off the geisha’s toes)…
This reminds me of a 1st date I went on with a gal who needed an underwire bra, wholly cows , the bra could be used to pull a stump.

Uh oh, drifting again. Not a bad thing. Just a statement of fact. Only the facts…

Quite a growth spurt today…
37A10A15-7A37-48D4-94C0-CE8FF63C84D2.jpeg

OF, I can't say for sure about smoking the pollinated buds, but I'd do it. I know of a few cancer patients that actually drink CS water. Again, I've never done it, but I'd for sure smoke the buds.
I take CS, you can buy it in any heath store. Do not drink bathtub or diy CS, can be very bad turn you blue. Types you eat are made differently to be much safer.

I always heard, (never tried it) was to paint it on an area of a plant, where you would get some male buds. Then use the pollen fertilize another plant with. They say not to smoke plant you put it on, I would think the weed that came from making seeds would be fine. How much CS can be in pollen, let alone a seed raised from it.

One of my seed companies I buy from sells some product for feminizing seeds.
20twentyMedecino maybe?

Bubba

This reminds me of a 1st date I went on with a gal who needed an underwire bra, wholly cows , the bra could be used to pull a stump.
Had one of those a long time ago. They ain't fun when they hit yer toes, I'm tellin' ya.

OK, let me get this straight; There's now four of you folks growing the Freak?
KB
OF
Subgal
Crash

Right?

Latest posts

Back