Old Fo Freak Show Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to give these a dose of bloom nutes and epsom salt later. Seeing what I think is a bit of potassium deficiency AND I am out of Cal Mag. Gotta get a couple of bags of good soil so I am getting the Cal Mag at the same time. Mrs Fogey doesn’t want me spreading the ‘Rona around though so I need to wait a couple of days…
3E851030-F066-4452-B135-C6DBF673AA80.jpeg
813CC7C2-D8AA-4633-8649-46087C9C0E5C.jpeg
522E026E-65DA-47C1-B28B-C6B43971DA6C.jpeg

Idk they are looking good to me still what have you given them so far nutrients wise? It looks like they are right at the size I'd start increasing the amount by a ML everytime.... Bloom nutrients are they already starting to preflowering how old are they a month??

Idk they are looking good to me still what have you given them so far nutrients wise? It looks like they are right at the size I'd start increasing the amount by a ML everytime.... Bloom nutrients are they already starting to preflowering how old are they a month??
I am giving them Kelp4Less Grow and Extreme Blend, some EM-1, occasional epsom salt and Humbolt County Micro(also occasionally). I was seeing what I think is a potassium deficiency. Tge lower leaves have some brown edges and aren’t that healthy green I like. I am only giving them a bump of bloom nutes to get a bit more potassium. No where near ready to flower. They are about 6 weeks from seed. I think the soil I have them in is garbage. As I said earlier, I plan on getting some Roots Organics soil but I am a ripe ‘Rona factory at the moment do out of respect for people who need to work, I am not sharing my designer germs with the public.

Found while flies on my other plants. Found one on one of the freaks. Sprayed everyone down with spinosad. They look like trees on Aruba(or pictures I have seen-ain’t never been there, they tell me it’s nice) from my foot-binding…
877E62F2-EFCC-4A3D-87DE-AEE28C925993.jpeg

They do look a lot like mini trees
Tying them up seemed like a good idea but… meh. They seem to be doing ok since I unbound them anyway. I think what I am seeing on my plants are white weedhoppers, not white flies. Spinosad will make them sad I hope.

I brought the freaks inside due to a pretty good wind and lightning. They were inside for 5 minutes and my fattest cat decided she wasn’t fat enough..,
6358D0A1-2F56-4189-B090-941E7D4367EB.jpeg

Picked up some Roots Organics Green Lite soil and AN Perfect pH Grow, Bloom and Micro as well as GH Cal Mag. Starting to see roots poking out of the bottom of the pots so tomorrow the freaks get up-potted to 3 gallon felt pots. I am new to AN nutes. I like the idea of not having to pH(since I never do anyway)…

Up-potted to their final containers. Mixed about a cup of bokashi bran into the 1.5 cu ft bag of Green Lite. Watered in with a couple tablespoons of epsom salt in a gallon of water. Removed some lower growth. Fingers crossed…
299CC690-819A-45F1-A645-0A557394E194.jpeg

I don’t think they are. These freaks were bred by someone in the northwest who chose weird plants genotypes of sativas to breed with each other. Another member is growing some ABC though. Look up crash’s journal. He has some weird looking plants and some pretty good humor in his posts.

sounds like an old school grower from days long gone , Hyb

Latest posts

Back